Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I really love the the watercooler since it improves the performance and look of a pc so much. Succes everyone!

My favourite has to be the case, great looking case and for me the looks of a build are as important as the internals!

I actually am excited about the power supply. I would like to win this as i am looking for a gaming pc after building and selling mine. I have been looking to build or purchase a new pc but with all going on am unable to since im saving up. Good power supplies are actually hard to come by. Most will work, but there are usually starts taken from a review due to minor poblems like cable stiffness, not powerful enough, yada. This looks like a good build and never owning anything from Antec i am curious to see how it runs. Hope to win. Check in with everyone later and will let everyone know how the computer is if i do get it.

I would love the lighting effects kit, ive beeen wanting to get one for awhile but sadly havent gotten around to it, this may be my chance!!

the power supply  seems awesome and fancy and reliable

I like them all but I think the Case is a very good made product and would go great with my current project.

It has to be the power supply because i really need a good psu  and powerful (i'm feeding core i5 4670 and gtx 780 with 500w)

Heyyyy. My favorite item is the CPU cooler. Why? Well because liquid CPU coolers look pretty cool to me.  B)

Looks like Antec was generous for this giveaway giving a product from almost all categories they are involved in manufacturing.

Personally, I love the PSU and the LED's for that combo color bling factor.  Add in the headphones and you've got a color coded shrine to GabeN worthy of any great PC components.

System:  i7-6700k @ 4.5 GHz Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 16GB Corsair LPX DDR4-3000 | Gigabyte GA-Z170N Gaming 5 ITX 

Corsair SF600 SFX PSU Seagate 2TB HDD, 1TB SSHD | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB Boot DriveSilverstone ML08B-H |

If I had to pick...

Favorite item is the EDG750 PSU because mine sounds like a jet taking off when under load!

the case looks cool

MY PC   CPU INTEL i7 4790k   MOTHERBOARD ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1   COOLING CORSAIR H80i    CASE BITFENIX RONIN   RAM 2X4GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1600MHZ  GPU GIGABYTE GTX 970 G1 PSU CORSAIR RM750 WATT SSD SAMSUNG PRO 850 256GB HDD WD 1TB BLUE

Ooh a giveaway! This is awesome!

Gotta love the pulse headsets, cause hotdamn, they are sweet!

I just love the case And I love The Community Love The Antec  :wub:

awesome giveaway!

and my favorite item would be the accent lighting kit :D

Favorite has got to be the power supply. I'm currently searching for new upgrades for my rig and with all the new hardware out there i'm gonna need some more power.

my favorite item is the Case, it would give me the opportunity to start my very own build since it is something i have never done and have always bought prebuilt.

Hey!

My favorite item from the list is the Kuhler 1250, because water cooled systems allow for higher overclock speeds, and it also looks very nice!

Good Luck Everyone!

I love the accent lighting kit, would make my room so much more lively! :lol:

My favorite part is the CPU cooler because its great and looks beast. I would love to have this because i want to upgrade my build and i need CPU cooler but i currently cant afford it due to family problems.

My first case was an Antec. Awh, the good memories...:)

The KÜHLER H2O 1250   is the perfect upgrade/ replacement for my old Corsair H70.