Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Coolest item has to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case.  It has sleek lines, excellent comparability and lots of room.  Great show keep up the geek work.

JT

The coolest item in this list is the CPUcooler. My build has a really loud CPU cooler. Thanks Linus for cool stuff like this!

I like the case because I'm a big fan of Antec cases. They always have a nice plain, yet semi-gaming look, to me anyways.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

I like the Antec 1100 case. My brother is asking for his first gaming pc this Christmas and that case would be great for his first rig.

I like the PSU looks pretty nice and I would love a silent one.

More links in my profile! Builds: Project(Main Rig): Cosmos Sv2 -- 2nd PC: Old School AMD -- Project: HD4890 Revival,

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Specs Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Cosmos Sv2:

• CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.1ghz
  • Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z390-A
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000
  • GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Turbo
  • Case: Modded Cosmos S (Cosmos Sv2)
  • Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME, WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe, 2x WD Red 2TB raid 1, 150GB Toshiba 2.5"
  • PSU: Corsair HX850
  • Display(s): Samsung LC32JG50QQNZA 32.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz, LG 29UM58-P 29.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz
  • Cooling: Custom Loop
  • Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum
  • Mouse: Corsair Dark Core
  • Sound: Oboard with Logitech something or other 5.1 speakers and HyperX Headset
  • PC Part Picker URL: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/NotSoEpicMods/saved/LYysZL

Old School AMD:

• CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
  • Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev1.0
  • RAM: 16GB Patriot Sector 5
  • GPU: XFX HD 7950
  • Case: Cougar MX330-G Glass Window
  • Storage: 2x HyperX 3K 120GB SSD 
  • PSU: Corsair 650W
  • Display(s): Samsung 32"
  • Cooling: Hyper 212+
  • Keyboard: Logitech G110
  • Mouse: Logitech M100
  • Sound: HyperX Headset

Kuhler 1250 cause it keeps CPUs cool.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Thanks Antec for offering these awesome prizes and thanks to Linus and the group for hosting this!

As for my favorite item? The Kuhler 1250 liquid cooler is definitely my favorite! It looks friggen awesome and sounds like it performs equally as well. I have a massive Noctua NH-D15 in my case, and I'm somewhat regretting not going with liquid cooling, so having a chance to win this and get the cooling I want would be amazing!

Thanks!

Thanks Antec for offering these awesome prizes and thanks to Linus and the group for hosting this!

As for my favorite item? The Kuhler 1250 liquid cooler is definitely my favorite! It looks friggen awesome and sounds like it performs equally as well. I have a massive Noctua NH-D15 in my case, and I'm somewhat regretting not going with liquid cooling, so having a chance to win this and get the cooling I want would be amazing!

Thanks!

The fans, i am in desperate need of some truly silent fans to complete my silent build.

The EDG750 PSU unit is my favoite becuase it would go great in the computer im planning on building soon.

I like the cpu cooler,I want to get into watercooling.This looks like a cool all in one.

My favorite item in the bundle is the Kühler H2O 1250. In my opinion, Antec has been on point with past coolers, and this one only supports my position. The two 120mm fans provide ample air flow across the large radiator. And the ability to control these fan speeds lets the user take full advantage of optimizing cooling performance. Also factors like build quality and materials (especially piping) can have an effect on cooling and the rate at which heat can be exchanged (Go viscosity and Reynolds number!!). The best thing anyone could do is to make sure to have adequate cooling in their system, and this cooler can provide it.

My favorite is the PSU. It is probably my favorite because I have a cheap, crappy, no brand, 350 watt PSU. I honestly would need the PSU most out of those items because this way, I can get a new graphics card and I won't have to worry about not a) spending more money for a PSU to supply the GPU and b) I would have less things to save for, as money is low here where I am from.

They all are nice, specially if they're giving them away =P. But if I have to choose one, it would be the pulse headset. Looks very nice, specially the black and orange option.

Thank you very much for the chance of winning!

Everything in the give away is cool but the EDG750 PSU is my favourite the orange highlights just do it for me

BTW thanx everyone at linus media u guys have really helped me out with my own pc builds and some friends as well

Yussss, a giveaway.

Thanks Antec and Linus!

My favorite item in the bundle is the Kuhler 1250 because it looks awesome and my stock CPU scares me. I would love to water cool my computer ;however, I am broke.

The CPU cooler looks the coolest :DDD

My favourite item? Probably the lighting kit. Power supplies and CPU coolers are great, but every PC has them. The lighting kit is the best way to add some personal flair to your rig or battlestation, and the coloured light helps you get into the right mood, weather that's serious, competitive, or relaxed. 

Okay, I sound like a cheesy ad, but my point still stands  :lol:

Love the case, i love it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

The case is awesome, really looks like a high-end server or something. Would be great to have it on top of my table!

Favourite Item:

1100 V2 Computer Case

Why:

I'm currently trying to build a PC and the case adds quite a bit of money to both the shipping and total cost. (I'm not exactly rich, haha.)

My favorite / most exciting item would have to be the Kuhler 1250 - Why?

1. I've never used a liquid cooler in my PC builds before (always wanted to try one)

2. Reviews of the product are great