Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

1100 V2 case. Love this case, nice simple and sweet!!

The Kuhler is probably what I like the best. The design is nice and it looks like it would do the job.

The Kuhler is probably what I like the best. The design is nice and it looks like it would do the job.

I like the power supply the most. Why? because i already have one

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G45 CPU: I5-4670 GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB RAM: 16GB ADATA PC3 1333MHz(got them free) PSU: SeaSonic MK2 620w CASE: Sharkoon Tauron OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Steelseries Shift Mouse: G502 

I really like the case because it has a clean and sleek design! It appears to be very well vented too, which is always a plus!

I really like the case because it has a clean and sleek design! It appears to be very well vented too, which is always a plus!

I would have to say that the cpu cooler would be the coolest feature in this giveaway. I hope i Win!!

The alts and the spam is real, i hope there's some solution to this.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

My favorite item: Kuher 1250

Reason being: I've always had stock coolers, so not much room for over clocking. Also, because with my CPU with stock I can bring it to 4.5 (From 4.2) and it is fine, it surprised me because it was only on the stock cooler, and also being an AMD CPU.

The EDG750 PSU tickles my fancy the most since i like the notion of Flat Stealth Wires and the anti vibration bands. :ph34r:

My favorite would be the computer case, I was already looking for a new case and this one looks really cool and has everything I need

Definitely the fans, it's starting to heat up down here. Need moar fans to keep my OC

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

The power supply looks nice plus quiet operation, that's awesome!!

Hi Linus!

I love the Pulse headset because its simple, clean, and comes in a ton of colors so its easy to match to my computer theme.

Keep up the great work, I'm a huge fan!

MuAh ^_^ 

Everything because it is all better than what I have and I am broke

EDG750 PSU is what id want. lots of power to run my comp!

I like the EDG750w PSU mostly because of the fact that its modular and it comes with some sexy anti-vibration bands!

Im really excited about the cpu cooler. I just started to get into overclocking, so that would be a great addition to my rig.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I think that it's a battle between the case and the headphones. The case looks really sleek, but the shape of the headphones appeals to me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

i like to win stuff and my fav is the psu b/c i love the thing  #ANTEC