Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item in this bundle is the power supply, because it's so much better than my random off brand Chinese PSU.

FX 8350 | 16 GB | EVGA 970 superclocked | Corsair 200r | 240 GB Crucial M500 | 1 TB Toshiba | 500 GB Hybrid Drive |  Crossover 27" 1440p AH-IPS panel | Roccat Ryos w/ cherry mx blacks | Razer DeathAdder

•  

I love the Kohler. It's probably one of the most under rated cooling solutions on the market and for no good reason at all.

The most favourite thing i think its the true quiet fans because first it look nice and it works silently good since my fan is so noisy now

Favorite item would be those headphones since i don't have one yet.

The fans seem to be awesome, because ... well they are silent fans. Isn't that obvious?

I think that  the Power Supply is my favorite because it is better than mine, as-well as quieter.

I love the give aways! 

My favourite is the EDG750 because i want to upgrade my rig and to do that i need a new psu my current psu is on 600W so if i get the EDG750 it would be great because then i get new options to things i can upgrade on my rig!  :D

EEEY! Pick me! I totally need that case, I'm running my rig in some nameless white POS that looks like straight out of 2003 office. :D

As for the fav part, well...as I said, the case...because I'm in need of one.

Definitely the cooler. Seems like it'd be a nice stepping stone until I go fully custom :D

Mr-Hyde: | Fractal Design Define RTitanium Windowed | i- 4690K | Z97 - PRO | Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 MHZ 16GB  | Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD | 2TSeagate 'Cuda |

| Corsair RM750 | Dual Dell U2414H | Noctua NH - U14S | Das Keyboard Model 4 Professional (MX Blue) |                                                                      

| Corsair Vengeance M95 | Creative Labs GigaWorks T40 | Audio Technica ATH - M50 |

The 1100 V2 because it looks great and It's way better than what I have :-D

Btw, thanks, I appreciate when you give us chances to win some goodies :)

Item:

EDG750 PSU

Because it looks amazing, and im stuck with a 450w lame psu. And it´s really silent :D

I would say the accent lighting. Just because I love accent lighting.

Nice giveaway, 

i really liked the Pulse headset, because i need a new one xD

and lets see who the winner will be

Nice giveaway, 

i really liked the Pulse headset, because i need a new one xD

and lets see who the winner will be

i like the PSU, bcz im building new rig and dont have antec to buy in my country :V

Helloo Linus! It's really awesome that you guys do these giveaways, just hope that I can win, at least ones  :mellow:

My favorite item is the 1100 V2 case, because im looking to upgrade my system and I need a new case. Pretty simple answer but yeee.  :)

I like the cpu cooler the best, I have an older version of it and I really love how eficcent and quiet it is.

Favorite item: PSU, because I need a 750W PSU for future SLI

Really like the case nice clean design  :)