Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Awesome giveaway!

By the way my favourite item is the kuhler 1250, because of the "oh so clever" name, and plus, because i've been wanting to get into these "all-in one" pre-built liquid "kuhlers", but don't actually have a lot of monne to spend on them.

I like the case becouse it has cable manegement and lot of usb ports in the front it also looks cool.

The PSU color scheme it fits perfectly to my GPU.
Also the LEDs who doesn't want a glowing PC ;)

RTX2070OC 

My favorite part would be the power supply because i need a new one in my current desktop with has an Intel SERVER board and I'm using 2 power supplys I need a proper one. and I cant install proper graphics card drivers because it keeps bsod the only driver that works is the wddm one

1100 V2 Computer Case

Cause who can say no to a new, well designed tower...

Oh man! I have to say that a PSU like that is extremely cool looking. Thanks Linus for doing these :D!!!

My favorite is the case since its damn sexy and way better than anything i can buy at the moment. :)

Wow I'd love to win that.

I'm probably most interested in the Case and the Fans. I'm actually new to building pcs. I'd love this set to kickstart my experience. :D

My favorite thing is Kuhler 1250.
Because it is beautiful and I like dual pumps!
You can easly add extra 
graphics card...
Over all is awesome.

Favorite part? 

1100 V2

Why?

I really love the sleek, basic appeal of this case. Reminds me of the R200 by Corsair, except a little bit more complex in it's own sexy way.

~Rogue

I think the cooler would be my choice- I owe my brother one, so I'd take this one and give him my old one. ;)

The 1100 V2 Computer Case my favorite, because it can do everything that I need, and impressively beautiful!

The case is my favorite item it has a lot of features and I like the look of it. But truthfully everything is nice in the giveaway I'd be happy with any of it.

I quite like the power supply because it's a lot better than mine and it looks cooler too

Hi Linus i absolutely love your videos and i love this site.

Favorite item in this bundle: EDG750PSU.

Why:First because its all about performance, that has a 135mm FDB high quality fan, is fully modular so the airflow is improved, is 80 plus gold certified, you get 20% off the electricity bill compared to other PSUs and it looks like a Ferrari with those extremelly beautiful red and black colors.

Thanks to you and Antec for this AMAZING giveaway and good luck to everyone.

Thanks for doing this give away, it's really awesome when companies do promotional things like this.

My favorite is the power supply, it's much better than what I have right now and definitely quiter.

I really like the Accent lighting kit because it looks cool, really just that.

My favorite item is the Kuhler H20 1250, recently got a 4790k and would love to overclock but i only have an H50 :(

I don't normally post on forums, but when I do... that was it.

I like the case. I like not only because I need it. It's also because I feel it'll house all my components safely and provide plenty of hospitality to my components.

Lots of great goods, my favorite will probably be the TrueQuiet fans. Really like Antec and hope i win! :D