Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

That case is looking pretty great, I've been meaning to replace my old boring one for some time now.

CPU: R5 3600 (OC 4.3GHz - 1.175v) Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3060 Ti OC 8GB

RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB 3600CL15 Monitor: AOC Q27G2U VA 1440p/144Hz Boot SSD: 850 EVO 256GB PSU: CORSAIR TX550M

Cooler: Hyper 212 Black Case: Phanteks Eclipse P350X Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G502

Hello

my favorite item is the PSU-gold certified,5 years warranty,quiet,looks great....

Thanks alot for this opportunity! ^^

My favorite item in the bundle is the Kuhler 1250, because I think it's the item that would probably do the bigger difference in my gaming rig :)

Cheers!

Favorite part: Closed loop water cooler for CPU.

Why: I don't have a single bit of watercooling technology in my current build and watercooling a computer is amazing to me.

Favorite part: Closed loop water cooler for CPU.

Why: I don't have a single bit of watercooling technology in my current build and watercooling a computer is amazing to me.

1100 V2 Computer Case is my favorite due to its beautiful design 

My favorite is the True Quiet Fans, because right now I def need it as my computer sounds like a hairdryer. LOL

My fav on this one is the PSU for sure. It delviers constant and almost perfect Voltage on the different rails and is stable in operation aswell.

Through reviews I have noticed aswell that the fan is damn quiet and that thing is a pure beast.

So PSU as fav on that one!

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

My favourite item is the cpu cooler, because i have a fx 8320 which gets very loud under load. :)

the Kuhler 1250 is the coolest one (mind its job is to cooling xD)

True Quiet Fans

As a youtube content creator, I can appreciate silence in my fans. The less fan noise in the background of my videos, the better.

fav part would be the Kuhler 1250 cooler cuz i need a liquid cooler but I'm broke dont think I'd use anything else from that bundle tho

My favorite is the lighting kit! I've all ways wanted to light up my setup with some awesome leds!

the accent lightning, there is nothing better than some light to show off your bilng

Got to be that case, has all the right curves and everything you could want

My favorite would be the Kuhler 1250. Why? Because It's significantly better than what I have, and I'm kinda broke.

Hello forum, Well the item that comes to my attention most would be the Antec Computer Case.

My favorite part is the Kuhler 1250. This thing looks sick and is exactly what I need for my Gaming PC.

Keep up the great work! Love you guys!!!

Neat. That PSU would go good in my build. My 7990 runs at 100% so it wouldn't be silent, but I'm sure it would help a lot.