Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item in this giveaway has to be the PSU. It looks awesome, and has a 80+Gold efficiency. That's the most important thing about a PSU, but this has the looks as well! 

My favourite would easily be the case (1100 V2) because it looks awesome and has space for SLI and swaggy cooling

Lets just say my roommates would appreciate it if them there fans wound up in my case. 

Also PSUs are nice =D

My favorite is the Antec 1100 V2. I've owned an 1100 before and it's very easy to work with and is great for first time builders. Plenty of fan mounting points for additional airflow and plenty of room behind the motherboard for cable management. It's great to finally see an option for a top 240mm radiator unlike the original 1100 which had a 200mm fan at the top.

Apart from that, it's a very good looking case with a nice all black finish and solid build quality with a very sturdy feel. However, I would have preferred a side panel without the fan mounts for a cleaner overall aesthetic. One downside is its lack of support for 140mm fans and it could also have used an extra 120mm fan mount at the top. As a mid tower case, it's large enough to be classified as a full tower, but could have utilized the space a little more efficiently. There aren't many spots to mount radiators in the case, other than the top and the rear.

Overall, a great case for the money and offers plenty of room to house high end components and additional upgrades in the future.

PROS:

Plenty of fan mounting points

Solid build quality

Plenty of room for cable management

Looks great

Decent price

CONS:

For a case its size, it could have included more radiator mounting options and SSD mounts.

No 140mm fan mounts

The CPU cooler would have to by my favorite, probably so I can let my CPU run cooler than this 212 EVO can do.

Thank you Antec for providing this give away bundle. My favorite item is definitely the case. I like the look of the case especially since it has a window. It also provides optimal cooling solutions to keep the components of the pc cool for optimal performance. The rest of the items in the bundle are great too. 

True Quiet fans are my favourite :) cos a quiet system for gaming is less distracting :)

Favorite product: Kuhler 1250 for the following reasons:

- Looks badass :)

- Have heard GREAT things about it and love the design of it.

Hope I win! Good luck to everyone!

My favorite part of this give away would have to be the case. I just love it! Not to mention my current case is absolutly terrible.

óÓÒò

Hi Linus and crew

Thanks for the chance to both antec and the Linus crew.

And thanks for all the reviews, information and fun over the years.

What i best like is the Kuhler 1250, the dual pump system within the fans seems like a great way to utilize the space to optimize performance without being bulky.

I with everyone the best of luck, and a good day

Kind regards

René aka P4iZ

My favorite out of the set would definitely be the silent fans. I just recently started having a bit of a temperature problem in my case and until now haven't realized how much I dislike hearing my fans rev up to full speed every so often.

-Snip-

Whoops, double post.

Edited by JgsDragon

My favourite thing is Pulse headset. I like it design :P:D

thank you antec and linus tech,

yes i would love to have the antec 1100 casing... i am trying to make a pc build for my younger brother who is studying computer engineering. the antec 1100 casing would be perfect to start my build. the build would be a great surprise for my younger brother.. 

thanks.

My favorite would be the Kuhler 1250 because I am really interested in watercooling my CPU in the future.

That beautiful case. Great size, a windowed side panel with two fan slots (no more hot GPUs!), and something that would look great above or below my desk.

Thanks for the giveaway Antec!

Current build: Konata-ROG

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7-4790K, 4.4GHz @ 1.2V | Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact | Cooler: H80i GT with 2x Silverstone Air Penetrator 120mm | Case: Cooler Master Elite 130| SSD: AData SP550 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 750GB 2.5; WD Blue SSHD 1TB 2.5; WD Red 1TB 3.5 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x8GB DDR3-1866 | VGA: Sapphire Dual-X R9 280X | PSU: Silverstone SX600-L

Current build: Konata-HTPC

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-6100 (currently at stock) | Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 | Cooler: Silverstone AR-06 | Case: Silverstone GD10 | SSD: AData SX900 256GB | RAM: ADATA XPG 2X4GB DDR3-1600, Kingston HyperX 2-4GB DDR3-1600 | VGA: MSI HD7950 Twin Frozr III | LG Blu-Ray PSU: XFX TS 750W

I was gonna go with the Kuhler 1250, but as per your review on that thing, that the fan could not be replaced.

So move to the 1100 v2 case, simply because I need one. hahahaha

CPU: i5 4690k 4.3Ghz | MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Cooling: Cryorig H5 Ultimate | RAM: Hyperx Fury 16GB | GPU: Sapphire R9 380X | PSU: Seasonic X760 | Case: S340

Fancy the Power Supply black & red theme. And enough watts for my rig.

My favorite part in this bundle would have to be the fans (if they are truely quiet fans), because you can never get enough fans that are ever quiet enough. though the Power Supply isn't too bad either.

Like the True Quiet fans best because they are truely quiet.

Keep up the good work.  Love what you do, especially the Fast as Possible segments.

The kuhler because water cooling is something im looking foward to doing in the near future.