Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite is the PSU, its quiet, reliable and has a beautiful colour scheme!

I love that case. Why? Because its way more awesome then my rosewill fbm-01. Also those lights are pretty sweet!:)

My favorite part is the case because it looks great and simple

My favorite is the PSU, its quiet, reliable and has a beautiful colour scheme!

Ohhh I love the cooling solutions! The True Quiet Fans and the Kuhler 1250.

This is the perfect basic kit for my new system!!!! I'm moving across the atlantic and I'll need to build a new system to replace my old and faithful one.

Thank you for the oportuninity!!!!!

The EDG750 PSU looks great, silent mode and modular, all I need from a PSU

I would say that my favorite part of this giveaway would have to be well all of it they are fantastic parts that would be good for any build.

Great giveaway, would love to win. My favorite part is probably the case, I would enjoy swapping cases.

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

The Antec cooler is awesome because it provides cool temperatures and is in a nice sleek form!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

My favorite part of of the packager is the Kuhler 1250 bacause i ran out of money for a good CPU cooler so I cant put a good overclock on my CPU or it will thermal throttle  :o Would also love to have that power supply because its basically better in every way than mine  :P 

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

I would REALLY love the power supply!

Mine is way too loud!

I love all of the stuff there because I am going to build a PC any about after Christmas and be able to use it by the end of the year.

My favorite part is all of them but I guess that I have to pick so my pick is the.......

Kuhler 1250 because the fan looks like its only held down by the pipes that are connecting to the fan and the white is also a white white as I would call it not like a white that has some gray in it that makes it look like a overly white concrete。 

My favorite item in this giveaway is the Kuhler 1250 because it is a rock-solid liquid CPU cooler!

My favourite item is the power supply. Why ? Because my friend needs to buy a new power supply and graphic card to play Star Citizen with me and I will be able to give him at least one of them :)

Seriously I need this power supply, his won't be enough for an high end gpu it's an old, low wattage Antec psu. Does not even has 80+ Bronze written on it.

Thanks for the giveaway Antec it's really cool !

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Woo Another giveaway already :o

My favourite must be that PSU I mean who wouldn't love a sexy, silent, fully modular 80+ gold PSU

"Do as I say, not as I do" - Linus

​Quote me in a reply to me so I get a notification!

I think the Pulse headset is the best thing in the package i heard they sound really good.

Hi Linus,

I watched your powerUp 3.0 video, by the way thanks for a great gift idea a buddy of mine has his b-day in a couple of weeks and this gave me a sweet idea for his gift.

The fav item would be the Kuhler 1250, why you would ask well that would be my processor is slightly overheating.

on the things where you choose color incase I win RED. Also question how is this a "gaming PC"? when there's no actual components for a PC (liek CPU/GPU/MOBO, ect) 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I really like the psu because i need a new one to upgrade my system and it would save me a lot of money i dont have

that aio cpu cooler would be awsom it would help keep my 8320 cooler and my case si lond overdu for an upgrade

CPU:FX 4170  OC @4.7Ghz MB:ASRock 990Fx Extreme3 RAM:12Gb ddr3 1333 Team and some random ram GPU:2 HD 6970 OC 950 MHz in crossfire Case:Coolermaster 430 elite and all the geto water cooling