Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Lookin' to build a build a new PC soon. This should really help save on costs :D

<3 Case

My favorite item is definitely the 1100 V2 case because it is absolutely amazingly good looking. It looks very professional and sharp but doesn't compromise anything in features or airflow.

NZXT move out of the way you have been dethrone. 

I really like to the looks of that power supply, I'm almost finished building my new rig and all I need is a power supply that is reliable and power efficient of course :)

Favorite item is for sure the EDG750 PSU . It has a nice design and not the usual black box and it can do it's job well and efficiently .

The Power Supply Unit.

The PSU does look very nice and unique; I love the fact that it is silent designed.

The edg750 psu because I need a new one. I need more wattage to get a second gpu and my current one is loud.

Awesome

Favorite thing is the cpu cooler becuase its A LOT better than what I have!

That EDGE 750 is great. A fully modular psu would be great for not having extra wires in a pc that you don't use.

I am most interested in the case because i am always complaining about a warm room. :)

My favorite would be the cooler because it would be much better than my current air cooler. I'm really wanting the power supply as well because I cant really overclock with my current one.

Dem lights. Gotta love dem lights.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Favourite Item: EDG750 PSU

Reason why: I have always been fascinated with the internals of systems, but without power, they don't have much use. A power supply will always draw my attention in how it bring a system to life and keeps every component working.

love the giveaway great quality products. my personal fave would currently be fans (cause i need new ones)

Lighting looks the best, mainly due to the fact I don't have lighting yet, maybe soon?

headphones, i have been looking for a pair for gaming for a while and for the last few weeks i have been interested in them! perfect timing