Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item hands down would have to be the true quiet fans. Nothing beats a powerful PC that makes no noise. xD

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

My favourite item is the killer as it looks just so God same secs xD me want so baddddd!!!

I personally would love to win this giveaway because of the case, and the all in one water cooling, as of now i use a rosewill 2.0 case and i need some more room for a new full size atx mobo, aslo i would love the water cooking because i am not using a after market cooler, my pc runs a little hot sometimes while gaming and would love the improvement in temps.

-MakoEffect 

I personally would love to win this giveaway because of the case, and the all in one water cooling, as of now i use a rosewill 2.0 case and i need some more room for a new full size atx mobo, aslo i would love the water cooking because i am not using a after market cooler, my pc runs a little hot sometimes while gaming and would love the improvement in temps.

-MakoEffect 

Out of the bundle i like the Kuhler 1250. I think the idea of liquid cooling in a computer is pretty cool and shows how far we have come with cooling technology.

I'd have to say it's the power supply because I was a dumb ass and didn't buy a modular power supply for my first build.

My favorite would have to be the EDG750 PSU Power Supply.

Next The True Quiet Fans because they are very silent

And will just give a little greeting from Greenland

To to you linustechtips.com 

your a doing a fantastic job

My favorite item would be the power supply, I currently have an old antec 750 high current, it's been good, but almost 4 years old at this point, so replacing it, with it's 80+ gold modern brother would be nice.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite item is the power supply.

Why?

It looks like it has great build quality and I like things that are quiet.

That 1100 V2 Computer Case is my favorite. The case looks like it has amazing airflow and the design is very clean.

My favorite would be the power supply because it is 750 watts and fully modular yet very quiet.

Definately the Kuhler cooler because I just broke my current.... uh, cooler and it's not cooling my part cool enough and is thus hot. The opposite of cool.

Love that cpu cooler, I've always been a fan (haha get it) of a black and white color scheme.

Definately the Kuhler cooler because I just broke my current.... uh, cooler and it's not cooling my part cool enough and is thus hot. The opposite of cool.

Not quite sure which is my favorite; I'm torn between the PSU and the Kuhler 1250.

The modular PSU would help neaten up my wiring job, but that Kuhler would allow me to overclock farther than I currently have.
I've built two gaming rigs in the past three years and neither of them have been/are water cooled.

I'll eventually get around to upgrading my current rig, or maybe I'll wait a year or two and just make my next build water cooled ^^

Awesome giveaway!

Favorite item: True Quiet Fans

Why: Because stock fans are so loud!

Definitely have to say the Pulse Headset because I'm a minor audio buff over here! :D

My favorite would be the power supply because it is 750 watts and fully modular yet very quiet.

thank you @Antec and @LinusTechTips for having this awesome giveaway..

my favourite item is the EDG750 PSU of course because its totally silent and power saving like when low watt the fan never goes on

but if i get the Accent lighting kit also would be more epic for my pc haha and I'm from Malaysia and support from Asia!!!

My favorite item is the EDG750 PSU because i am actually wanting to build a new pc and it would be a great addition to what i already want to put in the build.

That power supply is beautiful!

Would love to have it.

Reason: Friend is literally broke with barely 200$ to his name for a pc, so any parts would help him out, and planning on surprising him with my CX430 if I win this new PSU! :D

My favorite item is the EDG750 PSU because i am actually wanting to build a new pc and it would be a great addition to what i already want to put in the build.

Thanks for another giveaway guys! This is great, love the entire bundle. If I had to pick my favourite piece though I'd probably go with the EDG750 PSU. Looks awesome!

DESORATE

www.youtube.com/friend5545

My favorite item is the true quiet fans because my current setup can, at times, sound like a small jet engine vs. a goose, and the idea of silence while gaming sounds very luxurious.