Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I am looking for a good cpu cooler, and the best one is the one that's free, so I would really love to win  :D

Really looking forward to the Kuhler 1250 system!  Definitely my favorite of the bunch

Kwel.

Thanks for the giveaway guy's.

To be honest I like the case. It just looks nice what more can I really say?   

The kuhler 1250 is interesting to me, the design of it looks really cool. 

My favorite is the Kuhler H20 because it is a self- contained liquid cooling system.

My favorite item would be the case! Looks like it has good performance that would kick my Raidmax Smilidon's ass (Yeah yeah you can stop laughing now)

I'd have to say my favorite is the case. Antec has always made such wonderful simple but elegant cases. In fact, they're so beautiful it has me waxing poetic:

The shell of my power, the strength of my build,

In you simple beauty is instilled.

Your no non-sense glamour and straight forward face

There is no doubt you are the finest of case

Your fans hum a tune, so silent in their glory

That you seem to be telling an untellable story.

Your majesty is deep, your drive bays, so many,

I try to find error, but can't seem to find any.
With your beautiful body, how it is just so nifty

The power inside, oh that Edg750
The glory you hold, with faults you are sans
I love the breeze from your True Quiet Fans.
A build of the gods, to me, one who's thrifty
I tremble at the wonder of your KÜHLER 1250.
So here am I humbled, in the glow of your lights

Enthralled by your Pulse, the sound of your might
These are only the words of what I feel for you
You're beautiful forever dear Antec 1100 V2

Favorite item is the cooler because I believe liquid coolers are awsome.

I would really love the headset, I'm using crappy 5 euro ones as I can't afford better ones and my laptop supports Bluetooth so I really like it.

I love the red trim on the power supply! That would look so well with my current mobo and color scheme of my components!

Definitely the  Kuhler 1250 just because I thing all in ones are generally just cool pieces of cooling equipment and this one in particular has a very cool design.

My favorite item out of the lineup would have to be the power supply. Its 750W which is pretty much perfect for any single gpu setup, Gold Cert for power efficiency and is "Future Proof" with new to come connectors for 10, 12, 14 or 16-pin sockets! Thanks Antec & LTT For the giveaway!

-Anthony Woods

CPU Cooler the one that i have now is so loud, and i love the whole idea of water cooling :D

My favourite is the water cooler. I'm surprised it has two pumps in it.

CPU Intel i7-7700 | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 | Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z270F Gaming | RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3.6GHz 32GB | GPU EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming |

Case Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage Samsung 980 PRO 500GB, Samsung 970 EVO+ "v2" 2TB | PSU Corsair RM850x 2021 | Display ASUS VP247QG + Samsung SyncMaster T220 | OS Garuda Linux

I think my favourite item in this prize giveaway would be the case, it looks really beautiful and it looks like a solidly built case which i like.

My favorite would be the power supply because I really need to upgrade my shady $15 480w one that is just bound to blow up!

my favorite part would half to be the case because it looks amazing plus it would be a nice upgrade from my 30 el cheapo case.

After looking farther into the products that caught my attention initially, I would have to say its a toss up for me between the AIO CPU Cooler and the 1100 Case. I have the clasic almost modder legendary case giving this computer here a modder friendly house to live it. I do like this case, its getting a bit small for my needs at the moment though, would love to mod another Antec case. Thanks for the giveaway Antec and Linus, I'll have to look into what Antec is up to lately now, Asus has been my go to otherwise.

My favorite would be the case.

I like the hard edges and the matte black finish. This case would probably be the case I would use for a long time, because I am a little strapped for cash right now. This case would fit my needs for the next few years having room for three GTX cards in SLI, with adaquot cooling and plenty of drive bays for SSD's or Hard Drives.

• The IO sits twords the top of the case, making reaching behind the case to plug things in easy.
  • Its very future proof, It can hold three NVDIA Cards in SLI and 4 AMD cards in Crossfire.
  • The construction looks good, both side pannels come off, makes installing parts easy.
  • The top panel, has nothing but a large power button and a restart button, which would make it easy to find the power button in the dark.
  • Its got a lot of internal drive bay slots for plenty of storage.
  • Two 120mm fans in the front and one 120mm fan in the rear fangives you plenty of airflow.
  • The included fan hub, would make powering all those fans easy cable managment.

Cable management looks really promising

• 36mm of space behind the motherboard, makes plent of room for cables.
  • Features multiple rubber grommets for easy cable management and clean.
  • The read panel comes off making snaking cables from drive bays, SSD, Hard Drives, to the motherboard out-of-sight easy.

For me I really like that CPU Cooler. Could really use an upgrade.

My favorite is the Kuhler 1250 because its a all in one liquid cooling system part 

CPU: Intel i5 3570k 4.2GHz with Corsair H100 RAM: Corsair 16GB (4x4) SSD: Samsung 840 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Strix GTX 1080 

PSU: OCZ 650W CASE: Fractal Define R5

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MelchiorVester/saved/#view=RKNXsY