Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

i like the PSU EDG750, and the Cooler Kuhler 1250. Never had both type of products in my rig("Poor KID").

I like the case it looks like it will allow for a lot of airflow

I really like the 1100 v2 case because it's big and I was planning to build my new rig in a v1 case.

Thanks to Linus/Team and your sponsors for the chance to win another giveaway! It has been like every week or so you have another.

Thanks to Linus/Team and your sponsors for the chance to win another giveaway! It has been like every week or so you have another.

Kuhler 1250 my favorite for sure. All great components though

My favourite part would be the accent kit because it makes your pc have some style

My favorite item would be the case 

because its sleek has a lot of vents for cooling and its black I for one don't now anyone that doesn't like black   :P

i really like the case it looks cool and also the power supply because i'm thinking in upgrading my pc and that would be a giant plus to it.

I like the lighting kit best; i think it would make a nice addition to my battlestation. :)

I love the pulse headset because I am a fan of bluetooth headsets that can alternate between being plugged in and being wireless, as well as its design. The weight itself is pretty good for a headset, IMO, so that is also a plus.

I would really appreciate the CPU cooler. Its time for an upgrade. 

My favourite part would have to be the Accent Lighting Kit.. because I'm a sucker for LED lighting :D

CPU: Intel i7-3770k (@4.4Ghz) Mobo: Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence SSD:120GB Samsung EVO & 128GB Crucial M4 (Fast Storage) Storage: Hitach 3TB HDD GPU: Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ CPU Block: EK Supremacy Gold Clean CSQ Radiatiors: Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 120mm, ST30 280mm & XT45 280mm w/ 140mm Phanteks PWM PSU: Corsair HX-650w Gold Soundcard: Asus Xense Case: Corsair Carbide A540 (Black & Gold) Front Panel: NZXT Hue & BitFenix Hydra Pro Speakers: Swan M200MKIII HeadsetSennheiser PC350 (Xense Edition)

True Quiet Fans - because I will welcome the opportunity to experiment with different fans for my quiet solution and because, of course, you can't have too many fans.

Honestly? The lighting kit. I need to make my desk more baller.

My Fav item would be the 1100 V2 Computer Case, as it looks great and I can use it to build my first gaming pc! (Currently only game on ps4)

Thanks for a chance to participate in another giveaway !

Rav

I like the PSU. Not a lot of PSU's have stylish accents, specially good one.

The water cooler because it's much more powerful than mine.