Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Awsome!!!! A new giveaway, would not mind to win! (at all:)

Favorite item is the headphones, they look awsome.

I would have to say the Power Supply is my favorite mainly because it is modular and I absolutely love to keep a computer's insides just as neat and tidy as the outside

Definitely the water cooler.

Could use an upgrade from my Single rad.

Gee, I just love those True Quiet fans, and you can tell just from their name that they will put an end to the clickety-clicks I get from the stock fans that I currently use

I have to say the fans on this one. They look nice and if they're anything like the name suggests, they should be pretty good as well, especially in a silent build.

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

My favorite item would have to be the Kuhler 1250 because I have never used an AiO cooler and think it would just be awesome to have.

My favorite item is the True Quiet Fans because my loud fans can get annoying :D

By far the most appealing thing on this list is the cpu cooler since my current processor (Core 2 Quad Q6600) gets far too hot when I'm gaming at max settings. I would attack Nuns for this set up , ok not really but you get the point. Me likey.

Jeremiah Da Grand PC PIMP!!

Awesome giveaway, i like the kulher 1250 looks awesome and the fans are pretty nice. i hope i win, i want those cool parts

My favorite item would have to be the Kuhler, because it's much better than my cheapo 212 Evo, and dat silence gain.

The PSU, as stuff like these are super expensive and hard to get in my country.

Looks cool.

My favorite is probably the power supply as its the only essential component for a computer system in the bundle.

Thanks for the comp :)

my favorite item would be the Kuhler 1250, because I have never had the budget to afford one  :(

The 1100 V2 Computer Case is probably my favourite because of it look and mine has a screw or two missing. However, the fans would be nice since mine definitely aren't quite. Fine for gaming but more casual it can be annoying. Yes, I am a filthy casual.

My favorite item in the giveaway is the Accent lighting strip because i LOVE LED light the glow makes things look a ton better

Love the Kuhler 1250 cooler. 

It's great being in with a chance of winning stuff!

I really like the stuff a lot and it looks super cool.

My favorite thing is the case, because it's just the right size yet spacey and awesome looking.

Silver...

I would really like this setup because it would make it way easier to build the PC which I'm going to game on in December.

I would like to win these awesome gaming PC parts because of the following reasons:

-I want something that is silent

-I want a water cooling system

-I was going to build a PC and this kit can save a ton of money which means I can buy better parts which effect the performance of gaming

-That case looks very decent, suitable for office work which I will be using (I'm an indie game dev.)

Congratulations to the winner (if it is not me) in advance :)

My favorite item included in the giveaway is the 1100 V2 case. I really like how the case looks and the fan mounting options.

i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | ASUS STRIX 970 | MSI Z77A-G43 | 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600Mhz | 128GB/256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 240GB Intel 335 Series | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650TX | CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced (Ghost White) | Win 10 Pro

My favorite item in this giveaway is the 1100 V2 Computer Case, because I am planning on making my own computer. And the case will encourage me to keep gathering money and exceed my computer goal. For Christmas I plan on getting an asrock pro3 motherboard with an AMD 64 quad core CPU. And this case would be great!!!