Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I am going to have to say that the EDG750 PSU is pretty awesome for being fully modular!! 

EDG750 PSU is my favorite because of its looks and I also need a new PSU. :D  :D  :D 

That PSU. Antec has stepped up their game and the Edge PSU line contains some great performing, quiet PSUs.

the accent lighting because wouldn't it make any gaming space better?

I really like the look of the CPU Cooler. The way it is designed interests me. 

I'd Love to win this, I've been wanting a Desktop for a long time, and hopefully this will get my adventure started. 

Contact me at these two emails: peterino55@gmail.com pcfons@gmail.com

I like the Kuhler 1250 the most. Largely because I have been itching to get into the water cooling game but haven't taken the jump yet. 

My favorite is the Kuhler 1250. Why? Well because my cpu is getting very hot when I'm playing on my computer, and it will be perfect to have this cooler to keep my cpu cool.

Btw thanks for your videos I enjoy them.

I like the item True Quiet Fans because i only have 3 fans in my case but it can hold up to 6 fans also its quiet, my case has sound dampening foam and its red so the red true quiet fans will fir well with color :D

Thank you very much for the giveaway linus and antec of course...

My favourite item is the kuhlen 1250 and the accent lighting would look really good with the rig I m thinking to build

My favorite is the CPU cooler. It would alow me to do some much wanted overclocking.

My favorite one would be the case i like the look of it, its much pretty looking then the one i have which is a hp one and i like the build quality of it. 

CPU Cooler

I've always been interested in water cooling my CPU, and this would be a great way to get started!

My favorite item that is being given away is the CPU cooler. I love the idea of having a water cooled CPU. I can't even imagine the temps. Thanks Antec!

I like the powersupply the most, basically because of it being so quit, and then it simply just looks amazing...

I love the EDG750 PSU with its 80 PLUS Gold and its 5 year warranty.

my favorite item of the set is the antec 1100  case

which one of best cases around because of its numerous cooling vents and well placed vents 

my favorite would definitely be the 1100 V2 Computer Case, it looks so nice. 

My favorite part would have to be the cpu cooler because my current cpu cooler is the stock intel fan and its not good to overclock with.

The 1100 v2 cp case. It looks to be a very stylish case for my needs and has a decent amount of room. I've been looking for a new case lately and this would be great!

I like the headphones and the CPU cooler. Mainly because a) they have ORANGE (my favourite colour is orange) and b), those headphones are a strange but cool-looking design :)

R7 1700@3.8GHz@1.275V | Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 | 16GB DDR4 @ 2933MHz | RX 580 8GB Nitro+ | Corsair AX860

EDG750 PSU is the coolest from my point of view.

so much performance and it looks like one of the best looking PSU on the market.

My favourite thing in this giveaway will have to be the Kühler H20, just because my Corsair H100i has seen it's better days, sadly :/

Man I would really like to get my hands on that CPU-cooler, because it is on of the best coolers in the market considering the Price or what we say in German : '' Bestes Preis- Leistungsverhältnis" Google it if you want to know the meaning :D

I really like lighting effects in computer cases so my favorite is the lighting kit :)