Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Got to be the edg750

Excellent efficiency, awesome styling, whisper quiet, dual 40a rails and top notch cable management possibilities. Can you ask for much more?

Probably the truequiet fans.....2nd line of defense against heat in my computer and already had a gpu fail on me due to heat before lol

Favorite item is the Kuhler 1250.

I'm always checking out new liquid cooling units, and this is one that I have yet to try out. Wouldn't mind getting the chance to!

Antec Silent Gear Bundle? Yes! Especially the Kuhler 1250; sleek, silent, and much better than my current stock cpu fan. 

I like all of the products!  My favorite would have to be the PSU though.  Love the looks.  The red accents go well with the build I want to complete.

I like the case, because with this case, the airflow would be better, so that my 4790k isn't always at about 160 degrees

My favourite part would have to be the the CPU cooler because it gets great results whilst being super quite

truequiet fans.

fans are crucial in any build...already had gpus die on me because i used bad fans before

My favorite part of the giveaway has to be the Kuhler H2O 1250 because I love the look of the dual pumps and the temperature controlled LED is a great way to have your case looking good and also monitor temps with ease!

I really like the case. Its a nice clean plain black case.

Kuhler 1250 is My Favorite, Because as a Kid I remember people telling me that water and technology don't mix, now look at the world now, the best computers  of water in them.

The water cooler is my favorite. I have never been able to water cooling and i would to do it. I like the flat black with white it looks great and preforms great. 

My favorite is the Power Supply. Its way better looking with its red bumpers than the normal plain metal cube and it comes with flat stealth cabling. Whats not to like.

For me. It has to be the power supply. There's not much change to me when it comes to power supplies. I mean, I guess there's not much that you can change but any little change to me is great. 

My favorite item in the bundle is the Kuhler 1250 because its amazing looks and great compatibility, I also love the product and want to get one because my current cpu cooler is the stock intel one with my 4790k

My favorite item its the EDG750 PSU, because I really want a silent, modular and high performance PSU. And it looks top notch.

Favorite are the quiet fans

I just love when the computer makes little to no noise

yeah a new giveaway with lots of stuff !

My favorite item is the pulse headset.

Why: I really want to have a second headset when I am out of the house and to not be constrain to pick my $200+ one.

My favorite are the silent fans. Any computer with out silent fans is just sounds like an awful beast. Thanks!

my fav is 1100 V2 Computer Case beacause i plan to build a new rig

I like the power supply because of how nice it looks.

I like the case most of all. The fan mounts on the window are kinda weird but it still looks neat.