Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite is the cpu cooler. I've only got a hyper 212 Evo but I would love to eventually get an all in one cooler to improve my overclocking potential a bit.

CPU i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz; GPU: Nvidia GTX Titan X; MB: MSI Z-87-G45; RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance;  Storage: Seagate Barracude 1TB, Samsung 840 Evo 250 GB; Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Tournament Edition; Mouse: Razer Death Adder 2013

It's really awesome of you to do a giveaway like that!!! Big thanks to Antec for sponsoring it!!!

Anyways, my favorite item in this bundle is without doubt the awesome cooler!! 

Favorite: 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why: It looks real nice and having a second PC for my brother would be a lot more nice and cheaper to build.

Accent lighting kit would be great to make things pretty. 

My favorite item would probably be the Kuhler 1250 because any AIO liquid cooler would be great to replace my stock intel.

My favorite part is the led kits because of how useful it is in a variety of situations. 

My favorite is the psu, it is more silent than mine and i Would be able to add things if it is necessary

My Favourite "thing" is the fact I can choose colours to make my Daughter her own dedicated gaming PC because 2 machines and 2 brothers right now causes 2 many fights.

So happy your doing more giveaways! :P

I really like the look of the EDG750 PSU and would look amazing in a Red and Black themed build. But my favorite item is a tossup between the LED Strip Lighting and the Case AND the Power Supply!! I can't choose! 

Anyways, thanks for the giveaway! Really enjoying the content on your 'Superfun Channel' right now :D

My favourite is the PSU not only because it looks good but also because it works and is silent unlike my PSU.

The 1100 v2 case nd the PSU would be my top picks and the rest of the stuffs are pretty good as well. :wub:  

My cooling in my pc is the worst! The fans insidr are running at full speed all the timr, and i dont think its healthy for my computer.

My favotite item was probably the waterblock for the cpu. My amd fx 8350 really needs a new cooler besides the stock one ;-)

i really like the EDG750 psu it's enught for me and perfect silent for comunication in games and have the swag it's look's amazing! with the leds in WHITE and transparent cooler.

My favorite would have to be the Case. It's more fancier and looks in general alot better, as-well as being quieter.  

The fans, since my computer is extremely loud for how weak it is.

My favorite item is the case. Why? Well it looks like it has a lot of space for my big hands and I am looking to build my own computer.   :)

I like the Kuhler 1250 because my FX 8350 is a heat machine and I need all tha cools.

I'd say that My favorite part would be that water cooler. I just hope that I could use it, because I'm only running on a laptop right now. Maybe all of this hardware would get me to finally build my own desktop PC.

Thank you for the contest and chance to win!

My favorite item is the case.  Why?  Because it has a lot of room and a very attractive design.

:)