Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite piece from this giveaway is the CPU cooler, it looks slick and I'm a sucker for those types of coolers.

I'm really liking the look of that kuhler 1250. It's so baller and the quiet aspect just adds to its appeal. Also I can't wait for the whole room watercooling set up guys.

WOW, really nice.

5960x-4.4|AsusRE5|16g DDR4-2133|ZOTAC GTX 1080 FE-EK Block|2Smsng 850 EVO 500gb ssds Raid0|2Tb WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 1200W|Thrmltake X9|Custom H20 cooling|Dell U3415W

4790k-4.7|AsusMxVIIH|16g DDR3-2400|EVGA GTX980TI SC-EK Block|Cru M500-240g ssd:500g WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 950W|HAF932Adv|Custom H20 cooling|BenQ BL3200PT

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because I quite fancy watercooling.

It's a rough call between the cooler and the case. But, in this instance I will choose the.... case! Antec is known for their excellent build quality. This one in particular appears to have tons of room for ventilation and I happen to like the clear window. Over all a solid looking case that gets my vote.

For me, my favorite item is the power supply 'cause it looks amazing and dat 750W epicness 0_0

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

OMG I need that cooler so bad!

Also I like the power supply a lot. I'm glad they designed it with a very good airflow and the grill in front of the fan is very acoustic friendly.

I always appreciated Antec products but I actually never afforded one.

Definitely the Kuhler 1250, considering i'm still running the stock cooler. Though the Pulse headset isn't far behind as my HD 439s aren't exactly designed with travel and ease in mind.

The leds

5960x-4.4|AsusRE5|16g DDR4-2133|ZOTAC GTX 1080 FE-EK Block|2Smsng 850 EVO 500gb ssds Raid0|2Tb WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 1200W|Thrmltake X9|Custom H20 cooling|Dell U3415W

4790k-4.7|AsusMxVIIH|16g DDR3-2400|EVGA GTX980TI SC-EK Block|Cru M500-240g ssd:500g WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 950W|HAF932Adv|Custom H20 cooling|BenQ BL3200PT

I love the color and layout of the case it's very unique and seems to have good ventilation. 

I love the look of the case!

Im just a tech guy that does the occasional review ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well i haven't tried watercooling yet and would really like to have a Kuhler 1250

Kuhler 1250 because it is way better than my 120 mm AIO watercooler that I have now

I love Kuhlur H20 1250, have been wanting to get into water cooling.

I like the look of the 1100 V2 case, and i've got a pretty cheap computer case at the moment. GL everyone else.

Like the case, the only thing about a computer thats futureproof is the box you store it in..

As a newbie to this channel, i think it's really cool with all these giveaways!

It creates a feeling of appreciation as a subscriber and fan. Hope the person who wins really make the best out of this opportunity and enjoys it :)

love the cooler nice design looks different from others.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @LinusTechTips and @antec. All of the items are beautiful but if I have to pick a favorite it will be the

Kuhler 1250

since it looks gorgeous in any build you decide to put it in.

I love the Kuhler 1250. It looks effective and also stylish.