Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Thanks guys for giving us another giveaway.

My favourite thing in this giveaway is the accent lighting kit. I know it's not the most expensive bit I love lights. I also love computers and tech....computer + lights = awesome.

THANKS ANTEC!

Honestly, the Kuhler 1250 is my favorite out of the bunch... well, because a 240mm rad always makes me happehhh :D

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

I really like the case because it looks nice and it has very good space for cable management and ventilation.

I think its the liquid cooling kit, because its "Good 'nuff" for overclocking and such.

PS: BLUE ACCENT LIGHTING :D

Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window.

That lighting is pretty sexy. The red would match my K70 and Razer Naga.

I like the 1100 v2, it looks like the type of case that would dwarf a micro atx mobo.

my favorite item in this topic would be the water cooler, because i have never had one and would replace my stock water cooler :)

thanks and goodluck to everyone.

My favorite would have to be the power supply because it looks nice and quiet while being more reliable than my current PSU.

I would love to win the True silent fans.  My fans came with the case and work but are not what I wanted.  I deal with them because it was not a big enough deal to buy extra fans.

I appreciate the giveaways and hope to begin using and attributing to forums in the near future.

Khuler 1250 because of the stronger double pump design.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

My favourite part is the Power Supply because i love the colour, because it is much better then mine and the most important is because it is the heart of our computer.

Favorite intem: EDG750 PSU

Why: Because I need a better psu for man graphics card.

I never win anything but I'll enter anyway cause it's worth a shot

Thanks for the chance to win some good stuff. My favorite item in this bundle is the liquid cooling system, because I have never used one in my rig before.

That CPU cooler would be so awesome to have! :)
Looking to upgrade my pc in the near future :)

I like the 1100 V2 Computer Case . My current case is suffocating my graphics card and in summer my pc overheats and shuts down completely .

The case, because I have a bitfenix phenom it's pretty cramped in there.

I'd have to say the 1100 V2 Computer Case is the coolest part of this. This case has some cool features that my case doesn't have - cable management and such.

Kuhler 1250 looks really nice and i really need new one(search for cooler in progress...)

I like the power supply because while most power supplies are black, it has red in it to to match other pc parts.

I really like the case because its cool and looks really with that shape.