Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite item is the Edge psu, future shop ripped me off with a cheap dynex psu, and now I've learned more about PCs from ltt, I'd really like something better

The silent fans would be the most interesting, my current fans are just the stock ones that came with my case and are loud as hell.

I like the power supply the most because the beautiful red accents and the silent fan. Thanks btw for this giveaway and good luck to everyone.

Thanks for this opportunity!

My favorite:

Accent lighting kit because I absolutely love LED lights blinging up my PC.

I still love my antec speaker system. Keep the tech rolling!

Favorite item:

Pulse headset

Why:

Because I loved the pair I had at my job, until they broke :(

thanks ANTEC for the giveaway and of course Linus. I really like that case, it's cool.

My favorite would be:
EDG750 PSU

Why:

This PSU is much newer and nicer than my 600 W I have right now.
I have had a hard time spending money on a new PSU when my old one still works. I've wanted a new PSU for a long time. I also need a new case. I have horrible ventilation in my current cooler master case.

i love the fans and case. i need good fans and a decent case. so both those things would be a plus. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Awesome guys! Excellent job!

My favorite item is the headphones. I need a good pair of drivers for my extensive music collection.

First off, I would like to say thank you to Antec and Linus for giving us the chance to win these prizes, you guys are down to earth awesome for doing this....

So my favorite would be the case, because my case is just waayyy to loud and i need a new one anyways to be honest with you....

So yeah that's my favorite.

Thanks and I hope I win! :D 

Links would be nice, wouldn't they?

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=706827&fid=4

EDG750 PSU - http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=706903&fid=5022135

True Quiet Fans - http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=2615&pid=15 (maybe?)

Kuhler 1250 - http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=706535&pid=17

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=705743&pid=20

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/headphones/bxh-300-blu.html

I have to favour the Kuhler 1250. Looks great, cool features and it's a freaking liquid cooler - united, we can stop the i5 750 from reaching Tj max, go above and beyond the overclocking horizons!

EDIT: The links were not there when I opened the thread. x:

The CPU cooler since I don't have the money to buy one but I do enjoy overclocking and tinkering with computers. Thank you so much for these giveaways @LinusTech and @nicklmg!!

Nice giveaway. If i have to pick one I would go for the Kuhler 1250. Its an amazing cooler for overclocking and gaming. But the PSU is great as well. Thanks..

Well I have the original 1100, and its currently sitting in my basement, empty.  It was too loud for my use, and the fact that there was a hole in the case in the rear panel for a fan controller, but no controller was included always irked me.  Who am I kidding, the original 1100 really disappointed me.  Hopefully Antec addressed some of these issues with the second version.

Best piece of this giveaway by far is the cooler.  The only AIO cooler doing anything radically unique these days, and the dual pumps is definitely a plus.

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

My favoirte item is the PSU.

why: I really need a new powersupply to get SLI 560 TI and a slient rig. 

I think I would have to say that the power supply would have to be my favorite. love the design.

Thanks for this giveaway!

I would have to say the 1100 V2 Computer Case is my favourite. It looks pretty badass!

Thanks again!

Oh my... that CPU cooler looks way cooler that a typical cooler but that is why I like it so much just because how cool it is!  

That PSU color accent o0 so pretty.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Thanks to Antec for sponsering this giveaway. It is amazing what some companies will do. As for my favorite item i would go with the fans, because they just look really cool. I don't know why, but they appeal to me. lol

My Build | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 S ATX LGA1151  | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4-2400 Memory | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB & 250GB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM, HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB 7200RPM | Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB 100 Million Edition | Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Green) | Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)