Nobody likes Merry Nightmare?

I raise your cute picture with my cute picture!

psycho-pass-01.jpg

PSYCHO-PASS.full.1413869.jpg

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

ECH, Images are hosted on Imgur. cant view anything! ugh i hate my ISP censorship

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Nobody likes Merry Nightmare?

Posted Image

I like her and the anime but macross!

ECH, Images are hosted on Imgur. cant view anything! ugh i hate my ISP censorship

i know that feel, i live in indonesia too :lol:

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

Eh... I only know Yumekui Merry in this... And somewhat Psycho Pass, but I dropped it after a couple episodes, wasn't my thing. Will try to watch whichever wins.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

but imgur is just so convenient if I had a website I would use that but sadly I dont. Just so you know most my images are from the links under the anime and sometimes from hulu

if it was just on order of the list it would have been Brynhildr in the Darkness and Psycho-Pass but for some reason he skipped Brynhildr in the Darkness more then likely because it is similar in someway to another anime in the list so the one under it was Terror in Resonance

Wait Profo's a guy O.o I had no clue xD and idk Psycho Pass is also a bit similar it's just from a different perspective almost

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

@TheProfosist

hahahahaha lol I'm sure most people you think are female based on anime avatars are guys as well

xD  I don't even know how to deal with this.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

@TheProfosist

hahahahaha lol I'm sure most people you think are female based on anime avatars are guys as well

He though I was female because of Inori?

ok then experiment time. i hosted the images on my google drive account so we shall see if people can see them and if this forum will go over the bandwidth that google lets my drive account have lol

Voted for psycho pass. I've been recomended that anime before but never watched it, so it'd be awesome if that one wins.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I finally voted. Macross only has 3 votes, boooo.

aaaahhhh!! Merry is tied with Psycho Pass and Zankyou no Terror!!!

No one likes Macross :(

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

No one likes Macross :(

I finally voted. Macross only has 3 votes, boooo.

kids this days just dont respect the clasics :'(

I'm surprised at the score myself.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

kids this days just dont respect the clasics :'(

well i knew that would happen but i didn't expect Dream Eater Merry to be winning i though it was for sure only going to be a race between Terror in Resonance and Psycho-Pass

well i knew that would happen but i didn't expect Dream Eater Merry to be winning i though it was for sure only going to be a race between Terror in Resonance and Psycho-Pass

ye be kidding me? look at the visuals, look at the shonen, look at the female. It's a perfect click bait. Only thing missing is fan service.......owait there is that to!! Millions of cat girls!!!!! And there dandy cat dude leader! Priceless.

ye be kidding me? look at the visuals, look at the shonen, look at the female. It's a perfect click bait. Only thing missing is fan service.......owait there is that to!! Millions of cat girls!!!!! And there dandy cat dude leader! Priceless.

i agree it looks good from the image but i have never seen it and i assumed knowing that most people like Terror in Resonance and Psycho-Pass they would get all the votes