i agree it looks good from the image but i have never seen it and i assumed knowing that most people like Terror in Resonance and Psycho-Pass they would get all the votes

Psycho pass would feel home with the katekyo hitman reborn fans due to the art style is the same. I'd vote on it if it want for macross.

ye be kidding me? look at the visuals, look at the shonen, look at the female. It's a perfect click bait. Only thing missing is fan service.......owait there is that to!! Millions of cat girls!!!!! And there dandy cat dude leader! Priceless.

I don't know but this sounds funny to me coming from someone named CatCloud. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

kids this days just dont respect the clasics :'(

Your right and I think if they actually watched the stuff they might understand why it is a classic if not more.

I don't know but this sounds funny to me coming from someone named CatCloud. 

IKR! Geez....

I was praising it...its actually a good click bait...did i mention the Dandy cat dude? the one with a saw for a weapon and million cat girls? oh boy..

Yumekui-merry-06-31.jpg

IKR! Geez....

I was praising it...its actually a good click bait...did i mention the Dandy cat dude? the one with a saw for a weapon and million cat girls? oh boy..

Sure thing Clouds of Cats... sure thing... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

IKR! Geez....

Posted Image

So that's what you look like...

i know that feel, i live in indonesia too :lol:

Indonesia's Idea of Healthy and Safe Internet is getting stupider time by time

but imgur is just so convenient if I had a website I would use that but sadly I dont. Just so you know most my images are from the links under the anime and sometimes from hulu

they are very convenient. before Indonesia Censored them ofc... >.<

ok then experiment time. i hosted the images on my google drive account so we shall see if people can see them and if this forum will go over the bandwidth that google lets my drive account have lol

Thanks, i can see it now. HAH BEAT THAT SHIT INDONESIA TRY TO SEE IF YOU CAN BLOCK GOOGLE!

---------

Sadly they have found a way around Google DNS, so now im using some dns like FrootVPN and stuff. GODDAMN YOU

---------

Back to topic, Random has always got my side 90% of the polls! Hmm i wonder if charger keeps a data of people joined, last time i think it was when i join, week... 10?-ish? the youth years of Heaven Society

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Indonesia's Idea of Healthy and Safe Internet is getting stupider time by time

they are very convenient. before Indonesia Censored them ofc... >.<

Thanks, i can see it now. HAH BEAT THAT SHIT INDONESIA TRY TO SEE IF YOU CAN BLOCK GOOGLE!

---------

Sadly they have found a way around Google DNS, so now im using some dns like FrootVPN and stuff. GODDAMN YOU

---------

Back to topic, Random has always got my side 90% of the polls! Hmm i wonder if charger keeps a data of people joined, last time i think it was when i join, week... 10?-ish? the youth years of Heaven Society

No one keeps join date records. I would know, I handle the roster.

no record however there is a record(sounds funny doesn't it)

first time you were mentioned in the call outs in the first post was week 13 discussion thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/195489-heaven-society-week-13-spice-and-wolf/

first time you were mentioned in the call outs in the first post was week 13 discussion thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/195489-heaven-society-week-13-spice-and-wolf/

One of the best weeks.

Spice and wolf lel, still havent moved on from episode 4

One of the best weeks.

Indeed

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Damn, just watched psycho pass, it'd be interesting to talk about, I'm watching Samurai Jack right now, so I won't be taking part in that dream eater merry week

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R