What are you supposed to be doing right now?

JT8101997

Work on an English presentation, but I have a week left... Procrastination ftw.

I'm now working on my pc

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Studying french and linguistics. but I am just drinking whiskey

Switch to wine and you will be on subject :P (if you can stand the taste of sour grapes)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

is it? ;)

Well if i did answer honestly i would get banned from here xD

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Meh, I don't know how Ds are compared, we have a very different grading system.

a D is the letter grade you get if you get a 60-69% on an assignment.

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

Driving theory revision. Though I did two tests today on it to see how it was and it's just easy as hell. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Should technically be doing school work but I like to take Fridays off and do it over the weekend. (Can pretty much make my own schedule)

I cant wait for that :)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

a D is the letter grade you get if you get a 60-69% on an assignment.

D isn't that bad then, if that is equal to 60-69%

Switch to wine and you will be on subject :P (if you can stand the taste of sour grapes)

nope I can finally pronounce french words with whisky but I dont I will understand anything about linguistics today

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Physics midterm today at 4. Should be easy, imma wing it :P

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

D isn't that bad then, if that is equal to 60-69%

In some countries anything below 70% is failing...  80-85% is considered average world wide, he's a bottom of the barrel slacker is his point.(in his country a D is likely passing but just barely as that is the norm)

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

In some countries anything below 70% is failing...  80-85% is considered average world wide, he's a bottom of the barrel slacker is his point.(in his country a D is likely passing but just barely as that is the norm)

Lolwhat... That's damn high...

I'm still in high school though, and anything above 50% is passing

Yeah anything below a 60% is an F and is considered failing. I'm not just a slacker, i also have really bad ADHD so I'm easily distracted and it's hard to concentrate....But yeah, i could try harder :P

I should be cutting some scenes or playing out some promo's to tape... but hey it's friday afternoon!

good luck :P

Thanks! I feel slightly irresponsible for not studying much for this midterm, but engineering is so tiring...it's so hard to keep up the continuous workload.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I should be cutting some scenes or playing out some promo's to tape... but hey it's friday afternoon!

but but but...... it's... before noon!!!?? :P Haha yeah i get your point though :)

but but but...... it's... before noon!!!?? :P Haha yeah i get your point though :)

Aaaaaaand it's quite quiet so Yolo as they say.

Yeah anything below a 60% is an F and is considered failing. I'm not just a slacker, i also have really bad ADHD so I'm easily distracted and it's hard to concentrate....But yeah, i could try harder :P

When did the grading scale change? I'm not that old yet.

Lolwhat... That's damn high...

I'm still in high school though, and anything above 50% is passing

Yeah just imagine being asian xD

I have a whole mess of problems bro, I feel that <Enter my user title here>

Working

and here I thought your job was pasting random images into threads 

1393878473581.jpg

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I have a whole mess of problems bro, I feel that

1393878473581.jpg

Cant post images with a phone. Well... Actually I can but its clunky.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

In some countries anything below 70% is failing... 80-85% is considered average world wide, he's a bottom of the barrel slacker is his point.(in his country a D is likely passing but just barely as that is the norm)

On my test 25% was a pass...

I have a whole mess of problems bro, I feel that <Enter my user title here>

1393878473581.jpg

I highly doubt it has anything to do with intelligence though.