they skin are very classy :D

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

I'm really wondering what somone with large hands like Luke would think of the 6+

I think he'd like it, everyone I've given my 6+ too since I got it said they really like the larger size. The common thread has been "If Apple had this phone when I last upgraded, I'd have gotten this"

I know if I had upgraded my phone earlier, it might have been the Note 3 (sometime last year). If I was upgrading now, it might be the Note 4. When I upgraded in September, it was the iPhone. I'm pragmatic, I don't care about OS or specs or all this as much as "how good does it feel to use, and does it get done what I need to get done?" All phones check off those boxes these days. iPhone just happened to come out at the time I wanted a new one. 

My favourite thing about dbrand skins is that they look cool, add more grip to my phone and not even expensive

Gotta say these skins look pretty awesome!

Awesome video too, of course!

dbrand is just awesome. Like what they do, is just so great and so sleek. 

I'd love a skin for my Galaxy S5, but I don't think they make skins for the S5, so a skin for my old iPhone 4S would still be nice :D

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Favourite thing about the skins? Carbon fiber skins make a lot of things look cool

Oooo that Mahogany would look very nice on my moto g. Favourite thing about DBrand is that they don't cost a fortune, there fairly cheap. Great review by the way!

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

Well, dbrand is plain awesome. I've got the mahogany skin on my Nexus 5 and just love it! Want to put those things on all my stuff :D

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

Sponsoring the whole phone for showing off the skin seems really nice.

I played a bit around on their side and I really like the Mahagoni style, it would look great on my Nexus 5.

My favorite thing is these skins look awesome. I have zero clue what I would do with one if I won...But they're awesome :D

I think it would be cool to see a sports themed skin in the future or maybe one designed not to slip in sweaty hands.  

I love the precision cutouts around the buttons and camera. In the video footage, it looks great. I'll probably buy a black titanium or carbon one when my iPhone 6 arrives.

I love how he gets a notification while he is looking at the phone and turns to look at his watch instead!

Great review and an awesome sponsor as well, might be getting one of those black-titianium skins for my 360 controller  :D

+1 for custom LTT design

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I realy like the new iphone 6 and plus  i newer used dbrand (not awalable in my country and that part of eurpe not sure if it is in eurpe)by the looks of pick ther skins look cool and its nice to sponsor this video and do a giwavay fore the linus viewers  and gl fore all of you enterd in the givaway and hopefuly i get one since my courent phone dosent work

*edit: disregard my entry!

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

I like how Dbrands has a good variety of skins for a large variety of phones.

Their skins look awesome and they sponsored this video!

Their skins look awesome and they sponsored this video!

Their skins look awesome and they should do a galaxy themed skin because I like space :)

I love how their skins are textured, so each skin I got from them felt different and kind of realistic. I had a wood skin that looked good, but the coolest was the titanium metal one. It looked so real that some people actually thought the phone had a brushed aluminum back  :D. Now I have a red nexus 5 with the black leather skin on the back and it looks awesome, but unfortunately after about two months little piece near the "s" cutout started peeling off and separated itself from the rest of the skin, so I am afraid I am going to lose it. Also, I droped my phone on one side and I got a little dent in it so I should get a frame skin too. So my next skin will probably be a matte black one from dbrand because I trust them. The skins look really really good in person, they are really durable to physical damage and they stick well (except for that little piece near the "s" I never  had any problem with them. I even tried peeling a big part of it and then reapplying it and it looks as if I never took it off). Also the prices are pretty good, but I wouldn't mind winning one anyway  :D

Their skinds look awesome! I especially look the look of the red carbon and mahogany skins and am waiting to get one for my Nexus 5.