How much do you pay for your mobile subscription?

Thibaudv

I pay 15 EUR / month (prepaid), and I get 2000 texts, 120 minutes for calling and 2GB interwebz (3G, because we are Belgium and we don't need 4G because our government says it will cancer us)

This is the best deal you can get around here, but it's not really a subscription, you pay and then you get a month of that plan and otherwise you have the extra 15 EUR you can spend on extra texting/calling/interwebz. This also means that with this plan, you don't get any deals on phones etc, so I always have to buy unlocked phones.

Tell me about your mobile plans!

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

About $100 a month, five of us. T-Mobile.

Two of us get unlimited (and I really do mean unlimited) text, call and data, three others get unlimited texting and 500 minutes calling every month, no data.

T-Mobile is really cheap, we do our own plan and never upgrade, we just buy our phones outright.

I dont :) my employer pays for my subscription. 

But when I was paying for it my self, it was 9 euros / month + 100 minutes and partly unlimited (can't torrent from it) internet. 

I was on £10 a month pay as you go deal for Unlimited texts and 100 minutes, on a crappy old phone back in the day.

But now i have an S3 @ £34 per month for, Unlimited internet (It is actually unlimited ive used up to 10GB in a month, usually HSPA+, sometimes just HSPA or 3G), 5000 Texts and 500 minutes.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

$69 a month, 2gb of 4G and not sure about calls.

Good Morning...

Pre paid... Awwwwww yeeeaaaah!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I dont really use that much so I pay £15.50 and I get 1gb data unlimited texts and 100 minutes as well as I think 10 extra free minutes to other people on EE.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

$60 a month for 1gb data with lte speeds, 120 minutes, unlimited texting, free weekends and nights, unlimited calling to 10 numbers nation wide.

Super fast internet speeds but with a 1gb data cap I can't do anything on it.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

$85 a month for mine and my wife's phone (Family Plan)

- My10 Canada Wide (10 numbers each)

- 400  Day time mins  (combined)

- Free after 6pm and Weekends

- 3gb Data (combined)

- Unlimited texting

- LTE

Um i think that covers it all. 

2 Euros a month

-Unlimited texting

-2 Hours call

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

15 Euro/month for unlimited texts, 120 mins calling (to fixed and mobile lines in Europe) and 1Gb of 3G (cus Belgians will get cancer from 4G 'nd shit)

Subscription from the best Belgian network (Proximus), getting HSPA+ in 99% of Belgium.

Proud to be from Belgium.

$35/month for unlimited: Canada-wide calling from 5 main city zones (Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and I forget where else), North America-wide texting, plus a few other goodies. No data, but I didn't need data. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I pay 15 euros a month for almost nothing. :\ I get 900 minutes talk on network, 200 minutes on all networks, 400 texts and 270MB of data.

When my subscription ends I'm gonna get prepaid.

I pay €28 for 90 call minutes, unlimited texting and 500MB in the first year. The second year it will be €37.

This is in combination with the Samsung Galaxy S3 and I had to pay €23 for the device itself.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

50€ a year for Interwebz, and 3 eurocent per text.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

$80AUD a month
Unlimited calls
Unlimited International Text
2GB data

I spend a lot of time on the phone. or I'd be on the $60 plan which is the same except $500 in calls if i remember. no idea the cost per minute for calls, been on unlimited plans for 30 months now so used to not having to worry at all.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

This also means that with this plan, you don't get any deals on phones etc, so I always have to buy unlocked phones.

I consider this a HUGE advantage in Belgium, there isn't one locked phone you can buy from stores inhere!

Every phone works with every operator, and if you take a phone with your subscription, it will also be unlocked.

Yay Belgium :-D

Proud to be from Belgium.

$27 every 45 days (pre-paid)

$500 worth of credit

5gb of data

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review