Was worth a shot.

BurgerBum

Me too, because who doesn't want shirtless build guide?!

I totally thought this was a troll thread until I posted in it.

well, linus. xD

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Haha, oh boy. Interesting. I can't help but think some of the comments are simply because a girl started it, and she's likely one of the 4 or 5 on the forum :P

I still voted yes...

probably. still, currently 8/8 on the poll is nice. xD

considering the rest of the votes are definately dudes.....

would be so amazing to see linus' grumpy cat face for 30 minutes while he builds a pc shirtless... xD

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Me too, because who doesn't want shirtless build guide?!

I totally thought this was a troll thread until I posted in it.

LoL, I have to say it'd probably win for uniqueness. Maybe he can incorporate the shirtless aspect into some kind of Halloween costume and he wouldn't feel as...oggled?

probably. still, currently 8/8 on the poll is nice. xD

considering the rest of the votes are definately dudes.....

would be so amazing to see linus' grumpy cat face for 30 minutes while he builds a pc shirtless... xD

Haha, yeah most definitely.

It'd be amusing. I don't think I'd want to see more than one though. He's strong, but awfully small.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

LoL, I have to say it'd probably win for uniqueness. Maybe he can incorporate the shirtless aspect into some kind of Halloween costume and he wouldn't feel as...oggled?

Haha, yeah most definitely.

It'd be amusing. I don't think I'd want to see more than one though. He's strong, but awfully small.

HE'S NOT SMALL

he's fun sized. :3 like me. xD

-Jim Hensen

HE'S NOT SMALL

he's fun sized. :3 like me. xD

Haha he totally is though! Height wise he's probably actually not that far off from me, but he has a small frame, and he's quite thin.

It's not a bad thing, it's just the truth.

...something tells me he's not quite as small as you if you consider yourself "fun sized" ;)

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Haha he totally is though! Height wise he's probably actually not that far off from me, but he has a small frame, and he's quite thin.

It's not a bad thing, it's just the truth.

...something tells me he's not quite as small as you if you consider yourself "fun sized" ;)

i currently wiegh 207, and am 5'11''

however my frame is unbelievably small.

if i get down to a 'healthy' wieght,you could probably wrap your hands around my wiast and touch thumb to thumb and index to index.

i wish i was short... :( i could hide under my desk... get short people discounts..... and shopping for clothes would be suuupppper easy...

i'll stay fat and tall cause i cant change to being short and being fat has its perks too.

anyway, a mod removed it from my signiature cause it violates some stuff. -sadface-

however i will add it to the end of all my posts. xD

http://strawpoll.me/2828578

I LOVEE ETT

-Jim Hensen

i currently wiegh 207, and am 5'11''

however my frame is unbelievably small.

if i get down to a 'healthy' wieght,you could probably wrap your hands around my wiast and touch thumb to thumb and index to index.

i wish i was short... :( i could hide under my desk... get short people discounts..... and shopping for clothes would be suuupppper easy...

i'll stay fat and tall cause i cant change to being short and being fat has its perks too.

anyway, a mod removed it from my signiature cause it violates some stuff. -sadface-

however i will add it to the end of all my posts. xD

I LOVEE ETT

I would trade you in a second!

I'm all of 5'7. :(

Seriously? You're that thin? Holy...

Hopefully it's more of a healthy hourglass shape!

207 @ 5'11 isn't so bad. You're only ~60 pounds off an "ideal" weight, but even that varies quite a bit with cup size and such.

Haha, what perks does being fat have?

Also where are these short people discounts of which you speak! I must take advantage.

Love how it's still at 100%

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

He doesn't want you to get jealous of his ripped muscles.

That's why.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Shirtless build guide or riot? 

Wait, this isn't Twitch.tv. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Well, Linus should think about that more seriously. This is his change to attract the female audience. Luke is not enough :P    

Last time I checked, unlikely doesn't mean impossible.

Is that with or without using a tire iron? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

207 @ 5'11 isn't so bad. You're only ~60 pounds off an "ideal" weight, but even that varies quite a bit with cup size and such.

Also where are these short people discounts of which you speak! I must take advantage.

the perks of being fat are buying 4 big macs all at once and no one batting an eye.

xD

another perk is you're warmer in the winter. (although im still freezing my ass off)

its more fun to cuddle chubby people.

its unlikely you'll starve faster than your thin friends, also if you love them more than your own life they can survive off you longer.

you last longer in bed. ;)

what? who said that??...... not me.....

also animals will love you a million times more.

i had these two dogs when i was super thin, they hated cuddles.

now that im chubbs they dont leave me alone. ^~^

(also one last thing, if you're a metal vocalist you'll have a much larger range for screams and growls. if i hadnt screwed up my voice i'd be making covers right now. ^~^)

Last time I checked, unlikely doesn't mean impossible.

thats my hope...

he did wink after the unlkely. ;)

Well, Linus should think about that more seriously. This is his change to attract the female audience. Luke is not enough :P    

EXACTLY

through the shirtless build guide he would instantly make all the dudes LOL for the vid, and loads of chicks actually start caring about tech,

we NEED this....

need.......

need

need

need

so much need......

Fun sized... Im going to call one of my female friends that. That's a nice way of thinking about it.

also if they're overly tall of fat you can call them king sized, or value. ;):DxD

-Jim Hensen

its kinda hourglass... ish... yeah....

i have wide hips and a deap chest, so even if my.... girls parts.... are small they seem okay...

around here ideal wight is under 90. (i live in masogonistic drug infested women are objects city so....)

-Jim Hensen

37/46 on yes.

its gonna happen. xD

-Jim Hensen

@LinusTech

#wewantshirtlessbuildguide

What the fuck is up with your profile pic xD

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

i laughed for a solid minute after seeing that. xD

-Jim Hensen

If you have to ask that then you wouldn't be able to handle the answer.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

We definitely need more people like haha. So cheerful and happy haha. Hows that poll going?

78% yes.

39 votes yes.

we have a good chance.

-Jim Hensen

Soo... At one 1k linus is going to issue an offical statment on the matter? Haha

i think 100 total votes makes it 10 second mention in wan show worthy.

my birthday is coming up soon early next year. xD;)

men  B)

men.

women.

inbetweens.

hylotls and florans from starbound.

nekos, kitsunes.

i love em all.

-Jim Hensen