ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

>Get.

Cpu: Intel i7 6700k Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Formula Ram: G.Skill RipjawsV 3200Mhz C14 16Gb Gpu: Gigabyte 980ti Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Psu: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2

Very nice looking cooler, impressed.

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

What i like most about these cards is how they would look in my PC !  :lol:

I'm super excited for the new awesome Zotac look! May the plastic orange never return.

Also really happy about the ocing friendliness. Glad to see them support it with their own software, which I'm sure will only get better

Linus You ROCK!!!

I creep and watch your all your videos, please love me

LMG you guys also rock 

I really like what Nvidia has managed to do with maxwell in terms of power efficiency even though its still made in the 28nm process.

But if I win this graphicscard, that will probably result in me having to upgrade my CPU aswell...

Palmer Luckey, Oculus VR: "Even for consoles, 30 FPS is not an artistic decision, it's a Failure!" |

It certainly stands out from the crowd! Nice design and a fantastic replacement for my old card! :)

I love how the new Maxwell architecture performs and how much less power it draws compared to the 700 series.  I would love to win one of these cards!

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

PC Rig: Intel i7 4790k CPU, 2x Sapphire R9 290 Graphics, MSI Gaming 7 Z97 MB, 8GB DDR3 2133Mhz G-skill ripjaws, RAID0 2x Crucial 500GB MX500 SSD, RAID1 2x 1TB WD Black HDD, Corsair RM1000W Gold PSU, Noctua NHD14, Corsair 750D Case.

Beastly graphics card from ZOTAC. I need it for content creation and want to play current gen games as well. I'm stuck with only using the built in HD4600 for my games. Stuck with CPU renders as well, I would love to render my work with a dedicated GPU as extreme as this ^_^

Would be awesome if I won *fingers crossed*

Extreme looks wayyyy better. I just don't like the LED suddenly changing from red to green though. The Omega's design is good too the yellow stripes though, not that there is anything wrong with yellow.

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

Fantastic cooling and efficiency.

Thumbs up for zotac for a beautiful card design.