ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Looks like a decent card that will kick any game you can find

GTX 970 Best graphics card for its price and ZOTAC made a strong card with a strong cooler

Personally I love the extreme efficiency of the 900 series. And Zotac cards just look stunning

CPU: i7 3770k @4.0 GHz - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V - Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 680 4GB - RAM: 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX Low Profil RAM (DDR3) - PSU: XFX Pro 850W -Storage: 850Pro + some old HDDs - Case: Sharkoon T28

For ecstatic purposes the extreme one is baller and for a more cleaner build the omega in my opinion. Never thought both would look pretty nice. Let the random lottery begin :3

I really like how the 900 series cards use up less power and produce less heat especially since my current 6870 makes my room way hotter than it should be even with the A/C on it's always running at 55c even while idle.

I really liked the lighting on the Extreme.

i like to eat bagels

zotac has REALLY evolved with both design and cooler design,that's great,not to mention GTX 970 awesome performance/price/power consumption

The sleek, metal shroud looks nicer (IMO)

and tyty Zotac for this give away :) 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

Uhhh i really want that GTX 980 AMP! Extreme and im happy that is was'nt the omega course i think its ugly....

:lol:

got to love the low power draw from those cards, with 2 7970s and an 8150 in my current system, my power bill is not my friend.

GPU: Gigabyte HD7970 | Mobo: ASUS Z97i PLUS | CPU: 4790K

HDD: Samsung 1tb SSD | Disp: 3x Asus 23.6" 1080p

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyper X | Case: None

I kinda want one of those... Not that I can afford a 980... So since i will not win, I think about buying the Zotac 970 instead...

I would love a new graphics card. Then I could use my money on a new monitor gettin tired of this old TN.

The last time I really fell in love with a zotac card was with their 560ti. Ever since then I haven't really heard much about them.

These cards, on the other hand, are freaking beautiful! They seriously nailed it this time!

I wish i could have a gpu like that. Alas the struggles of being poor!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

not me unlucky person 

The extreme edition one with the carbon fibber look sweet! Hope to get one very quicky (damn just send it linus!!). Looks like Zotac did a large improvment since the 9600gt i bought few years ago. Good luck everybody ;-)