ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Not a big fan of the triple fan stuff simply because it wouldn't fit in my case:/. Would force me to get a new case, which I kind of need though. I really like the reduced power consumption of the 900 series.

I could use one. Cards look heavy and expensive. Go Zotac

Given my Orange-Themed build I've been leaning towards Zotac for my next video card and of course the 980 is what I'm looking at hardest. I prefer the metal look of the Omega, but I'm not gonna turn down a free Extreme :) Thanks to Zotac and LTT as always.

Good luck everybody!

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

It was down to either the Zotac or Gigabyte G1 for my 970 purchase last week. I went with the latter, but it's nice to know that the former holds its own.

I am astonished at the performance the 900 series achieves considering the noise and power consumption levels. Plus dat lighting tho... so cool.

BTW I know this is my first post, but i have been a subscriber and a fan of LTT for over a year, and I see their videos every morning :) I love them.

Ok, gave it a youtube thumbs up just for the "hell yeah" ;-) haha

But if I was going to make an extreme edition to target the oc market I would have chosen the best of the best, to reduce the silicone lottery and drop those in the more average models.

Ps I really would love a 900 series card, because all my friends have them, but mom all the cool kids are doing it :-D

So i like  my 970 card....  and i had good opinion about  980/970  but...    i'm curious what will Nvidia show  in  980 TI  ?  [if there will be that card :P ]

I have a 780Ti already so I'm not buying a 980, but I gotta admit it's pretty sweet of Zotac to give away a card. Good luck to everybody!

Corsair 600T | Intel Core i7-4770K @ 4.5GHz | Samsung SSD Evo 970 1TB | MS Windows 10 | Samsung CF791 34" | 16GB 1600 MHz Kingston DDR3 HyperX | ASUS Formula VI | Corsair H110  Corsair AX1200i | ASUS Strix Vega 56 8GB Internet http://beta.speedtest.net/result/4365368180

The efficiency on the 900 series is amazing. And i really need a new graphics card.

The Extreme's coolers just looks like an exploded version of Gigabyte's Windforce eh? Still the 900 series are great for that lower power consumption!

I think the triple cooler and the general look of it is really cool!

Sure I'll try my luck on this, always love the feeling of knowing you might win something

Wow, the power efficiency of GTX 900 series is staggering

Great review and card. Would definitely be a splendid replacement for my 560ti ;)

Btw Linus, you mentioned that it has got 2x 8pin connectors, but what's the actual power consumption of the card when it was overclocked.

Holy hell those cards are gorgeous. I've never had a Nvidia card, but the 9xx series are looking pretty damn good in terms of price/performance!

Great video as per usual guys!

Best looking GPU'S ever from my perspective. But will they perform as good as they look?  :huh: 

I've looked at Zotac before, and have turned my nose up at their products thinking they weren't an expirenced company. Looks like I was wrong! Good product and great review as always!

~The Yahm