ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the way the extreme looks with the LEDS and the carbon fiber looking finish. The 900 series looks like it is going to be great as more cards come out, the price is so competitive for the 970 and I wish I could get one. However looks like I am stuck with a 750ti, still good just not 970 good.

my favorite thing is definetly the power delivery, as long as your are lucky in the silicon lottery , it wont hold you back, also the extreme has a pretty cool looking coller, to bad you still cant hack the bios like on the  older series, hopefully as time goes on someone will make it happen

The GTX 900's are beasty to begin with but those giant shrouds make these HUGE.  I hope it fits!

Really like the solid look and colour schemes of these cards. It would be great if they could add a blue and white LED to the red and green options as this would help this blend into almost any rig colour scheme.....although thats a nice to have ;) Also loving the usb plugin for the oc+

Zotac is getting reeeaaaaaaally up there now. The Zotac GTX 780 AMP! that's in my system now has been performing well, only a few slight quirks when I flash the BIOS for the AMP! 780 which doesn't mean too much Jack.
Though I do have a Palit 970 right now in hand, I could use a free Zotac GTX 970 though for SLI so the huge Zotac Sticker on the front of my case can still reflect that a Zotac GPU Exists within my system and I don't have to remove it.

Main Machine: Core i7 2600K, 12GB RAM, GTX 970 SLI, P8P67M-PRO, Fractal Define R3, 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 2TB WDC Green, Windows 10    Laptop: MBP 13" Retina 2014 Haswell: 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, OS X El Capitan

Piano Recording Rig: Compaq HP 6200 SFF Core i3 2100, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Zotac GTX 750 Low Profile OC, Windows 7 Pro

Available Spare Parts: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

Linus: "The quietest graphics card that I have EVER encountered when fully overclocked under a gaming load"
That is saying A LOT actually and if this is true this would be my NEW LOVE!

I've been using gtx 660 ti and I would love to test that GPU in my computer.

I think the 900 series is great because of the budget prices, especially 970.

When the winner is announced on WAN show how long does the person have to reply? ( if im watching it a few hours after on archive)

Computer Spec: CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.85GHz Delided    Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero    RAM: Corsair Vengence 2*4GB    GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970    PSU: Corsair RM650    Boot Drive: Crucial MX100 256GB SSD    Storage: 1TB WD Blue HDD   Case: NZXT H440 Red and Black 

Cooling: EK PWM D5 Pump & EK 140ML RES Combo unit , EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block , 360mm Alphacool Radiator , 3 Noctua NF-F12 Fans on the radiator , Some fancy fittings

I think the triple slot design is really good because for my system I have no other expansion cards to get in the way!

Too much visual emphassis. Still, the cards are beasts and I love the low noice they make!

That it is a 970 and I don't have one.

I want!

This card is a tremendous value for money! Even if 980 performs better, you have to pay a lot more extra for a little improvement in performance.

I really like the fact that the 900 series is heading for gaming experience with higher resolution but, by now, they aren't so much powerful than the previous series.