ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The thing i like about zotacs grapiccard. Is that overclocking is in focus but also nice looking card :)

Omega looks much better than the Extreme imho but hey, it's a damn 980! I would be interested how much better would it be than my 650ti :D

Sleek design, low power consumption, awesome framerates!

i5 3570k @4.2GHz  / MSI Z77A G45 / Cooler Master SilentPro Gold 550W / Zalman z11+ / Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue 2x4Gb 1600 Mhz / Noctua NH U12P SE2 / WD Green 640Gb / Asus GTX760 DCUII OC

Yaaaaaay ! 

If i'm the chosen one, I will come to the "green" side and quit the "red" amd side... That's a good enough reason in my opinion to want it... Added to the fact that this card is awesome ! 

GPU : R9 290 Proc : AMD Phenom II X4 955 (3.6 Ghz) Mobo : ASrock 970 extreme 3 PSU : corsair GS 700 HDD : 1250Go SSD : vertex 4 128 Go Case : Fractal Design Define S RAM : 8Go Fan : CM Hyper 212 evo Headset : Steelseries Siberia V2  Mouse : Roccat Savu Keyboard : CMstorm quickfire TK Screen : LG flatron E2240s + Acer Predator 144Hz/Freesync

I really like that I can finally run 2 top tier graphic cards in SLI without having to worry about my PSU again. The Power Efficiency of the 900 series is just off the chart.

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S

i like the amp omega and extreme because they just look so good plus its just better in every way than my current gpu 

I think the 900-series would go nicely with my computer so that is what I like about it.

Great cards, really wanting to upgrade soon!  The power efficiency and the overclockability make these some of the most exciting cards to come out in a long time

PC Specs: MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition -- Corsair Carbide Air 540

2x Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 -- Corsair H100i Watercooler -- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 PSU

i7 5820k @ 4.5Ghz -- 16GB Mushkin DDR4 2800Mhz -- 128GB Mushkin SSD + 120GB Kingston HyperX -- 3TB Seagate Barracuda

I think it looks great, but the problem is that cake is edible and this PC is not (depending on how hard you try). What I need is a PC made of cake. Or just cake... Mmmm cake.... 

The 900 series graphics cards are incredibly efficient in terms of both performance and power consumption. The Zotac cards also look freakin' awesome

What I like about the 900 series is the efficiency, higher performance with lower TDP. The ZOTAC AMP! Extreme looks badass especially if the cooler faces the window with its green or red lights, like it's Christmas already.

Dat carbon fiber finnish!! :D GTX 980 rule the game! :D

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

i like his amazing new gen stylish look and ITS AMAZING POWER and overclocking posiblities

Nooooo, embargoes, they'll be the death of me. 

Man it looks SOOOOO good (980 is so much better doe).

Would love to own it for the looks, and can't wait to see how far of and OC it can get, just for shits and giggles. Talking bout the 980 btw. 

I'm gonna be totally frank.

These are the best gpus out there.

Everyone wants the newest and the best.

I'm entering but i know my statistical chance so i wish the lucky one who gets this awesome gpu much fun playin, rendering...

I like the low power and the general performance over my 560Ti... The nice cooler design is a plus.

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt