ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Like Zotac's cards for the gimmicky USB connector for the voltage 'control' :P looks pretty cool and like the concept!

Blog \ Twitter \

If it's not fun, why do it?

Wow, those cards are really good looking! Nice design with some badass fans :) I love the dual 8 pins connectors, this will be amazing for some hardcore overclocking, and 900 series are very power efficient, so this will be a monster! I would love to put one of those in my computer! Thank you for the giveaway LTT and good luck to everyone!

-WizardFreddy

Love the triple cooler design and that it'll AMP up my computer system!

Short answer: everything. Long(er) answer: the performance while being cool and efficient

I really like the efficiency of the video cards as well as their superawesomesauce architecture of the cards themselves! :D 

performance and efficiency of new 900 series is so amazing! ZOTAC's 900 series design is perfect. at least for me, I like how they looks)

i have a ZOTAC GT 530 an i can only play games on low settings,ZOTAC GTX 970 would be a lovely up grade am all the way in Jamaica cant get these kinda upgrade esasily ..hope i win good luck to everyone :D  :D

I think it's awesome how far Nvidia have pushed mobile GPUs. Gaming laptops may soon become a viable option for pure home use.

Awesome of Zotac to do the give away, good luck everyone :)

As for me, I love the low power consumption and raw power, go GTX 900 series! Can't wait to get my hands on one  :)

Well, it has to be fast. 970 is a larger number than my 750ti. :P 

1. Cool design
2. One of the best graphics card right now compare to other brands (I'm serious) 
3. Ooohh... Dat three fans on the extreme edition...
4. Power efficient 
5. Such a beast bot not a "titan" 
6. Ok price 
7. Get AMP!!!

I am impressed with how these cards look, zotac older cards were very cheap and corny looking

The performance per watt on the GTX900 series is just amazing. Especially considering it's still on 28nm. Besides the GTX970 is definitely a better value than other cards currently.

I can't believe how crazy ppl get over a giveaway o_O but oh well, im in

They look sexy. Nuff said.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Those coolers such a sleek design! Simple look but also very nice looking. 

Also helps they much more powerful then say my 240. :( 

Omegamon Build (before went intel):  http://pcpartpicker.com/b/LQ6XsY FX 6300 4GB Ram, Assorted HDDs 4540 oem gfx

Dorumon (Everyday laptop ): Dell E5500 CPU: P8400 @2.26 Ram: 5GB SSD: 250 GB Crucial 

Vampire bunny: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/NHm8TW MB: Asus H97-M Plus PSU: EVGA G2 850w CPU: i5 4690k  Ram: Ballistix Sport 8GBx2  Storage:3x1Tb Black, 256GB SSD

These cards look so sick. I'd honestly love either one. Always been an EVGA guy, but I would gladly switch to Zotac if I could get my hands on one of these! The 3 fan Extreme looks killer!

Pretty stoked on the 3 fans on the 980. I have a mid case, and am always looking for ways to ensure I keep the airflow solid.

Performance per dollar, OCing stability and power consumption are excellent.

Both look kickass and would fit in my rig!!!