ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'm a big fan of Zotac and these cards look awesome!

The one difficult thing about Zotac's cards is that their cooling systems are so great! I much prefer a water loop and I've got my Zotac gtx 770 4gb under one.

It would be such a shame to pull off those coolers to put it in a water loop. Would have to just have an air based system.

I want one. Looks cool and would be great to be see the performance on my 1440p. Extended warranty is great! Will be getting Zotac for my next gpu.

I like the power efficiency and MFAA. And about the Zotacs 970s... I like the fact that they are quiet. Because I think that loud cooling kills the atmosphere when gaming. (note: I use an open headset)

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

The new 900 series looks amazing! if i do not win the card in this give away, i'll probably buy one next year when the 980 comes on sale for cheaper price :D

I want a 970 soo bad, but they are starting 450 bucks a piece in my region, which sucks a lot. I hope I'll win this bad boy.

I love the AMP! Extreme cooler design. I'm a sucker for triple fan coolers, I think they look much better over the dual fan coolers. Before seeing this card Gigabyte's Windforce cooler was my favorite cooler design. But after seeing the AMP! Extreme there is no competition. Although the card is thicker being a triple slot versus a dual slot I think this makes it look even better. And those LED strips... Oh my.

Would be nice to get a card you cannot afford for free :>

Cooling looks promising :D

The 900 series provides some amazing performance, that would be an amazing upgrade. GLHF!

i feel bad for creating an account just for this but the 980's just pretty darn nice

I really like how it is quiet and efficient when you overclock it

I think their performance says it all and they just moved way up my list. I actually think I prefer the fake carbon fiber but not by much