ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like the design of their new cards, it looks awesome. 

I really like the carbon fibre finish on the amp version, would look really sweet in my pc with some orange lighting ;)

They both look awesome. The omega have this cool military style and the extreme looks like something from batman. For me it almost a tie. But the extreme have the cool different coloured lighting. So my conclusion says the winner of the best looks is the Zotac 970 extreme. :D

Awesome card! Looks so sick. I'd prefer it if you could choose the color of the LEDS, but I'll survive ;D

Are there any other rules to the giveaway? Do you need to be 18? I'd love to have that card. The extreme looks amazing.

Choose me!, i love the new gtx 970 and this zotac looks amazing.

I like the custom heatsink cooler design on the cards and power efficiency  is always a bonus.

The new 900 series cards are pretty cool with such great performance at high resolutions.

The Zotac AMP! Extreme edition looked really good outside of the system, but when it was shown inside of a system it looked like glossy plastic, not carbon fiber.

If only I could be lucky enough to win just this once then I could show them,all I'm a winner

mh i think now ita all about wich cooler is more cool in ur rig u.u

performance and looks...can't go wrong with that...  :D

I really love the Omega's fan design, kinda find Extreme's fan design much more meh. Maybe it's just me. I'm sure the card performs great though,

Has anyone tested trying to record gameplay when DSR is on.  Does it capture it in 4k, or does it only capture in 1080p?

Also would it work with a 21:9 setup?   So I could I a game at 3440x1440, and display on my 2560x1080 monitor?

It'd like to get a higher end card someday, I have a GTX 670 currently.   Its doing a good job for me, but sometimes when capturing, it would be nice to have the fps stay above 60fps!

I kinda like the lighting when the card is idle or under load.  I have most of the lights turned off in my case (only the top fan light is on).  So as long as it doesn't shine in my eye when playing and just creates a cool glow in the case I'd like it..

The Zotac card looks amazing and if my dad sees this he would love me forever since it's BEAST!!! :D