ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Well as starting a new build.

I would be nice to safe a pretty penny on the graphics card

but in all, they look beautiful

Love that the cards are quiet. I wonder if I could run it passively with a bit of undervolting and underclocking.

Great review Linus and thanks to Zotac for the giveaway! :)

I have been saving to get a 980 since they came out.  Thanks for allowing those of us who do not regularly use the forum to enter these giveaways as well! :)

Current Desktop: Phenom II X6 1090T 4.1GHz, Corsair H80, Gigabyte GA-790FXTA-UD5, 8GB G.SKILL eco 1600MHz, powercolor 7970 3GB OC, Creative Tracker pre, 2 x 240GB Mushkin Chronos, 2 x 640GB WD Blue RAID0, Corsair TX950, Coolermaster HAF 932, NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller.  Keyboard: Corsair k90.  Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T.7@6400DPI.  Headset: Onn Enhanced Bass Professional Dynamic Open.  Microphone: MXL 4000.  Speakers: The 5.1 speakers from the Curtis DVD6091 system.

Love this card cos it looks so damn badass, also love the fact that this things is amazing value for money!

Looks like a great card for gaming and productivity and I cant wait until people start putting there 4 way sli score up on benchmark software to finally beat the 780ti!

Amazing Video !  You should do a lot more of Graphic cards  and Build Guides Video . I also have a Request that if you Could do more of these Wan shows Kind off Video But Make it Like a 5 minute where you talk in Full detail about that particular topic and Give a final decision . Pls don't do it like Live  you are really professional when the Video is Not Live  . Anyway  great Video and  Hope I win Zotac GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme . It outdid 780 in benchmarks  and also looks freaking cool ! :D  Keep making Videos Everyday also try to do special videos like the electric keyboard :)

I have a gtx 600 series card from zotac, and DAMN it looks like they have come pretty far with their new cards. Love the looks of that extreme I could do some pretty balling rigs with that thing under the hood. Epic video Linus.

What do I like about the 900 series? I would be able to run Borderlands: The Presequel on, like, 1080p ultra instead of 768p lowest possible. lol. I love Linus.

How well would this thing perform on an AMD FX-8350 with M5A99FX Board and dual 4gb Corsair Vengeance cards?

The GTX 980 looks awesome. I hope I have a chance to win one.

I think what you guys are doing is amazing. All i know about computers iv'e learnt from you guys, and from that knowledge  i am trying to build my own computers and so far it's going great. I hope you guys keep doing what your doing and have a great time doing it :)

I prefer the metal shroud and simplicity of the Omega, but nothing really wrong with the extreme either. An upgrade would be timely right about now.

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

Love the coolers of the Zotac cards!

Honestly the Zotac Amp Extreme Edition aesthetically looks one awesome card!

I would love one of these cards any day of the week.

If I do happen to win the GTX 980 Zotac card I will Donate my Old R9 270X XFX to another person!

:)