ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

this card has awesome power efficiency while still being extremely powerful. epic card for anybody

The best gaming experience? The BEST on planet Earth!

And on a giveaway? Hell YEAH it is!!

I would really like to win this graphics card so I can put together my new PC build. It would be a whole lot cheaper if I didn't have to pay for a graphics card while still receiving the performance I need. Cheers man.

HYPERCELL PC  B) B) 

Long time viewer, finally decided to check out the fourms. First Post!

If Linus or Luke is reading this I just want to say how awesome your channel (and team) is (I watch the channel every morning (except the WAN show, due to bandwidth caps)).

The Zotac GTX 900 cards look very nice indeed. With the quiet coolers and the beastly performance (in combination with the Maxvell chips). Would be a nice for my next build.

System:  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo (white) | Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe | CPU: i7 5820k @ 4.4 GHz | GPU: 2x EVGA 780TI Classified K|ngp|n Edition in SLI | PSU: EVGA 1300W G2 + white cable sleeve set | SSD: 3x Samsung 840 EVO (250GB (boot) + 2x 500GB in Raid 0) RAM: Panram Ninja white DDR4 32GB @ 2400 MHz Cooling: Custom loop feat. EK (blocks for CPU + GPUs) / XSPC (Pump-Res-Combo + 2 radiators (480 + 360)) / Bitspower (fittings) | opt. drive: ASUS BluRay Combo | LED strips + controller: Phobya | Fans: Corsair (AF+SP) / Noiseblocker | OS: Windows 8.1 64bit | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: ASUS ROG GX1000 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia Elite | Monitor: Asus PB278Q + QNIX QX2710 (both 27'' / 1440p) | Printer: Samsung CLP-365W

Scores (max settings):  Firestrike: 12841 (single) - 21011 (SLI) | Firestrike extreme: 6338 (single) - 11314 (SLI) | Heaven 4.0 1080p: 1881 (single) - 3379 (SLI) | Heaven 4.0 1440p: 1182 (single) - 2197 (SLI) | Valley 1.0 1080p: 3358 (single) - 4759 (SLI) | Valley 1.0 1440p: 2118 (single) - 3672 (SLI)

I Need the GTX 980 in both my life and my gaming system!

GTX 980 is a pretty fast card but one that has the most badass cooler... oh yeahhhhh.

Can I finally have a game and a youtube video running without either lagging?

I like how the 900 series brings interesting new technologies that probably won't be adopted into mainstream for a good time to come but is still there for people to use, become familiar with or at least prepare for the future.

I am excited for this competition :D

I like the 900 series because of the great overclocking and power efficiency. 

Both are great cards - excellent performance. Can't wait for the SLI video.

What i think about this new series of gtx is that nvidia won all the others competitors (AMD) with the power efficiency... is incredible how they made possible those low consumptions. Particularly i love the AMP! Extreme edition, because it is fantastic with it's 3 fans and the cover that change colour. Sooner or later i will have it.

i think my chances of winning this card is very very high.

Zotac has been improving a lot for the past few years, those two 970's seem to show that. Good looks, quiet performace even overclocked and the price compared to the ones above them is great. 

Overall, 900 series are amazing and a big step towards a better future for graphics cards, these Zotac cards are just making it look even better ;)

It is a 980 plus it looks amazing. Hope that I win

I would really like to get one of these.  They look really cool and my current one is starting to get outdated.

Another great giveaway. 

What i like about 900 series? Power efficiency. Because it's impossible to just pump more power into tiny pcb :)

I think the new 900 series are amazing because of how insanely efficient they are.

Means it's better for the environment, and saves you money on electricity bills and on a power supply!

Zotac really is a good looking card! I wish i could upgrade my old nvidia 9600 gt! I can't barely play anything !

Greetings from Rome :rolleyes: