ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The 900 series is incredibly efficient, they pack quite a bit of a punch, and I really like the new features Nvidia's added, like making supersampling simpler for a game like Dark Souls 2, and I'd really like to try out that Mother Fucking Anti-Aliasing, too.

Also, I could really use the upgrade... My GTX560 is getting kiiinda dated now. :(

*Zoidbergs Voice*One GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway! Please :)

Wow! I just got a gtx 970 windforce and it is a beast!

The zotac extreme looks like a windforce on steroids!

I really like the faux carbon fibre on the cooler :-)

I have 3 580s on water (one of which is a Zotac), they are plenty fast enough, problem is at 1440p that 1.5GB frame buffer gets eaten up too often and I go from rock solid 60 to 5fps in no time, need that 4GB frame buffer sooo bad.

And the extreme every time, I like a bit of fake carbon fibre.

Big love to Linus, Luke and team. WAN show is one of the highlights of my week, yes my life is that boring and I don't care!

Good luck everyone

I like the fact that companies like Zotac are willing to make different editions of the same card but with better features like the one in the extreme version. The 900 series is great in that it keeps temps low, but I still think they could have pushed the series more considering its thermal profile numbers.

I love the look of it. It looks powerful yet not childish, unlike so a lot of other computer hardware.

First! Triple slot cooler goodness.

I bet 1 post members are still gonna win this time. It happens to most giveaways so I'm not hoping for much

Yeeeeeeeeep.... As soon as the video was made available my notification tab exploded. Congrats to the random guy with 1 post who will be winning the card.

Agree. Congrats person who doesn't care about LTT forums at all but still wins the beastliest card on the market. I wish I could win, I currently run a 5450. I shit you not.

Roses are red, violets are blue, computers are awesome, and so are you!

Pretty sweet looking card! Sadly I won't be able to afford it

The thing I really love about the 900 series is that they manage to stay really quite and seem to be really great at all the newest games with all settings maxed out while still being able to jump out of your computer case and beat the shit out of you.

Gtx 970 is a beast card and I like the way the extream card looks reminds me of a race car kind of, but the 980 version is probably 271910276290727929x faster

The AMP EXtreme looks soo cool , + gtx 980 is the fastest gpu , i hope ill be the winnnerrr !!

That huge cooler will surely be queit in low loads. Give it to me, I need it for my next build it will be a huge upgrade from my laptop.

Amazing Card With amazing Price!

Thank Linus & Zotac!

The extreme one looks pretty bad ass but the LED and that its plastic is kinda irritating for me. But still a nice looking card.

Same with the Omega but the cooler doesnt look as bad ass as the extreme one :D

Cheers

▼ Im with Stoopid