ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

In my opinion the GTX 970 is the only alternative to a r9 290.

The BIG difference is the COOLER (wish my brain was cooled like this :P )

I would love having this awesome card here !  

It's definately better than my gtx 560 ti Phantom  :ph34r: !

i just bought a new PC without a graphic card, cuz  almost every store is out of stock of the 970, so I would totally love to have this card! :D please!

I gotta give props to the extreme, man that thing is gorgeous. Kudos Zotac 

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

zotac is quickly becoming a company on my "cool shit" radar. Seems like they really care about gaming

The card looks horrible, but not having a window in my case will fix that ;)

I would love to win this card, because I use a GTX 660 at the moment!

Looks badass with the LED with the breathing mode and the best thing is that it can change colors!

The one thing I noticed is that when overclocked, the 970s performed similarly, equally, or better, than the 780. Which is awesome because you get the same power of a 780 with the cool new features.

The cards look amazing, especially the extreme. Plus it's a very powerful card! 

I prefer the old black and orange color scheme but these dont look bad at all. Also to answer linus' question I prefer the metal shroud on the omega purely because its metal.

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

The GTX 970 is my prospective card of choice. Thanks to LinusTechTips videos, shopping for new PC parts is even funner than before (I can't be the only one that finds researching and upgrading funner than actually playing games?). Why the GTX 970? More cost effective for one and as a Luke pointed out (more like rubbed it in) the GTX 900 series is exceptionally power efficient, especially compared to the GTX 480 which I'm currently running.

I don't know which card I prefer of these two Zotac cards. I prefer open coolers over rear exhausting cards as my experience with my rear exhausting GTX 480 is a noisy one. I'd rather have higher in-case temps as I've gone overboard on my aircooled case solution with 8 fans at my last count. So both of these cards fit that cryteria.

Speaking of coolers, at the start of this video the aggressive faux carbon fibre Extreme Edition immediately caught my eye. Seeing it in it's box did look very special but out of the box beside the Omega Edition, I think that I like the Omega more. It's more reserved and, dare I say, sophisticated... with racing stripes ;) Another slight minus for the Extreme Edition for me is the LED flashyness. My current rig is a media center / gaming machine and flashy lights are just distracting for a case that lives next to my TV. I know that the Extreme has the option to turn the lights off hence why it is only a slight minus but for a card that I will most likely only look at when I install it and one day uninstall, all this talk of aesthetics is rather academic anyway.

In relation to the GTX 980 give away - heck, a 980 would be appreciated when I finally finish my Batmobile / sim pit triple monitor driving cab.! My current plan is to buy a 970 then upgrade to dual 970's to drive the extra pixels but a 980 could fend off the upgrade gremlins a little longer ;)

"Fastest single GPU performance on Planet Earth. Now where's my check?" -Linus Sebastian 2014

The 900 series is the first one that has tempted me to get one on release... almost =)

I wonder if EVGA is going to squeeze out some more power out of these. I love the stuff they do.

Not a big fan of some of the crazy boy racer looks that the majority enthusiast PC components/cases seem to have.But that said the three fan version looks pretty good, shame about the lights.