ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Such a beast cooler its a good thing I have a full tower case!

Zotac AMP! extreme's changing of light color is very useful. Not to mention damn sexy.

Linus is the very best...

Like no one every was...

To review them is his real test...

To upload them is his caaaaaauuuse...

He will travel to German-Kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Searching far and wide!

These hardware specs to overclock

The power that's inside!!! (not much power thanks to the 900 series efficiency)

LINUS TECH: GOTTA TECH 'EM ALL!

:D

The carbon fiber look is so awesome, and its amazing how high it overclocked. so pretty, must have, give it me pls  :'(

Holy crap, the carbon fiber mock-up on the extreme looks insanely cool! Especially with all the LED lighting, although I wish you could configure that a bit more. But I guess if i wanted configuration options, I'd just buy a bunch of reactive LED strips and glue them too it lol. What a terrible idea that would be. Anyway, good luck to everyone!  

I could really use a new GPU, this thing is on the verge of bursting into flames. (It's fermi what do you expect?)

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

I never won a giveaway from you guys. I dont know what will happen this time but still... hoping for the best. I want that card

WOWW awesome card!!

Send it to me in Chile please!!

These cards looks like they are beastly overclockers.

Sure could use a 980. :rolleyes:

Wow being my first ever post this is gonna be awesome I hope I can be a great part of the linustechtips community. Loving his videos, I decided I should become more involved!

Zotacs software looks pretty cool, and those cards look BEAST! 

CPU: i5-4670k GPU: Asus DirectCUII TOP V2 MOBO: AsRock z87m EXTREME4 RAM: 8gb Gskill 1600mhz  CASE: Corsair Air 540 SSD: OCZ Agility 3 120gb HDD: 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm

Cooling: CPU- H100i push/pull 4x Noctua 120mm fans, 

GPU - H90 push/pull 2x Noctua 140mm fans + NZXT G10 Kraken bracket

Loving the new design of the AMP Extreme cooler, those LED indicators are a well added bonus!

Already have a 980, but I could really use one for my second system!

Pressure optimized fans look pretty awesome.  I'll be considering the Zotac's for a quieter system!

Zotac has had some really nice performing coolers on high end cards for a while now. I'd love one to replace my gtx680. It feels old!

Loving the efficiency of the 900 series. Looking forward to getting my hands on one !

the LEDs with the "carbon fiber" plastic looks sweet!

I like the look of the extreme one better I think. I'm looking at getting a GTX980 soon so I'll definitely look into this.

Not really much of a fun of cooler but hell my psu just went down and i still got no rig for more than a month. I probably need to sell my current gpu to buy a new psu. Perfect timing to win.

*wishful thinking*

Mobo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3/ Processor: Intel 3570k @ 4.5Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance

VGA: Powercolor 7870 Myst SSD: 128GB Crucial M4  / HDD: WD Green 2TB

Power Supply: Seasonic S12 620w Case: Fractal Design Define Mini / Cooling: Corsair H80

Man it would be awesome to win this card.  I love your videos and am a long time watcher.  

EDIT:  Can't believe I forgot to add what I like about the Zotac cards or 900Series in general!

I really like the carbon fiber look and the lights looked pretty cool as well.  The 900 Series is so power efficient!