ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Loving the look of this card, it actually looks so sweet

And of course it overclocks like a beast

It looks beast, I don't even think any of the games I play would make this thing choke. Could run ArcheAge at 120 solid no problem. 

Power efficency seems like the most appealing thing about the new 9 series. The 970 is also at a great price point - essentially 780ti performance for half the price.

The cards seem fantastic, I like the extreme cooler, it looks a bit cleaner and the LEDs can make a nice highlight. Overall, I'm pretty excited to see how the new 900 series evolves through the next year.

the design is great to me. Im a cooling freak,but the graphics card is soo good for such a good price. i love the 4k aliasing  in 1080p.

Ohhh definitely love zotacs new extreme design :):) looks a lot like the windforce one :):) starting to build my new pic and this would fit nicely :)

This may be the time to try a Zotac card. Both look amazing!

At least the card doesn't look like a bumble bee anymore!

bloomfield is teh bes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'd say the new tech in the 900 series (such as DSR, VGI and delta colour compression) is the best thing about these cards. The extra 1GB frame buffer over the 700 series doesn't hurt either.

HOSTNAME: VERA | OS: Win10 | CASE: NZXT H440 | CPU: i7 8700K | GPU: EVGA  GTX1080 FTW | MEMORY: 2x8GB Team Group 8pack edition 3200MHz 14-14-14-31 | PSU: Seasonic P1000 | SSD: Vertex 4 512GB, 2 x SanDisk Ultra 2 960GB | HDD: 8TB total | DISPLAY: Acer Predator 1080p 144 Hz G Sync + Acer 27" 1080p | MOBO: Asus Prime-P | KEYBOARD, MOUSE AND PAD: Ducky Shine 5, Corsair M65 Pro and Razer Sabertooth | AUDIO: ASUS Xonar Phoebus, Corsair SP2500, AKG Q701 + ModMic, Audio Technica ATH-M50x | COOLER: Corsair H100i

Never thought I would see a 'carbon fibre' finish on a PC part but it actually doesn't look too bad.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH GTX 980!! This card is AMAZING and what i love about this card the most is how it performs better than the 780ti but has a lower power consumption. Gotta think about that power bill!

Been looking to upgrade and I suppose a free upgrade beats spending money. Good luck everybody!

Really like the carbon fiber look to the Extreme version. Also some of the most recent triple slot cooler designs I've seen and it looks very cool to me. Pun intended.

I'm most impressed with how low their power usage is. Also the red breathing on the extreme matches my rig perfectly. I wonder if you can turn off the green?

IMO the extreme one looks really nice. especially with the LED. 

Nice giveaway!