ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

i think 900 series is pretty amazing..

a very good card at a very good price..

i gotta have one of those.. :D  :D

The performance sounds great, the coolers could look better though.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

I am looking at getting into custom tech construction, and this beautiful beast of a card would definitely help me on my way :P 

I was under the impression that zotac was one of those "other" brands that was far overshadowed by people like eVGA and MSI. Its cool to see them make something capable of changing that, as this looks like the card that'll turn it around. Aside from the usual Nvidia goodness and wonderfulness, my favorite thing about them is the looks. This time around, they look less tacky, and more like serious pieces of sophisticated hardware. 

I swear, if i get this card

I'll only buy Zotac GPU's for the rest of my life

I like the dynamic resolution on the 900 series because you can use the most out of your card.

btw, I just overclocked my GTX 770 from the master sheet in the description, thank you for showing it.

Woah, that is incredible engineering! Love it and I'm really impressed!

Sold my r9 290 ref card to get a 970 but i can never find the ones i want in stock lol. currently stuck with my old hd 4850 :(

AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 Well i want a new graphics card because recently I bought my own motherboard. I think my motherboard can handle more POWER! and also it would be a early Christmas  :) Cheers Daniel 

That aftermarket cooler is awesome and sexy, but it's gets sexier with a 980.

First time poster, long time viewer.

Comtemplating buying a GTX 970, but a free GTX 980 would be nice. :D

They both look so good but I wish they would have stuck with metal for the extreme.

Not a fan of the coolers (hah pun) but I absolutely would love to own one. Don't know why, but I've always been a sucker for reference squirrel cage style. Aesthetics for me I guess. Oh well, these are probably quiet. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Zotac does some really nice looking cards and this is no exception although the Leds need to be tri coloured and changeable...

I like the ZOTAC AMP! Omega because it has "Omega" in it. lol, I also like it for it's great performance for a relatively cheap price. (Compared to the 980). Good luck to everyone else who has entered and may the chosen one win.

Man the 980 is a beast, Need something to replace my old 550

this would be a huge improvement over my gtx460!!

Hey the 980 looks pretty cool... It would look great in my rig  ;)

I am really happy about how cheap the 900 series cards are, considering what you get out of them. I think the market has finally realized that not everybody has 1000s of dollars spend on performance graphics cards.

Oh man, I'm definitely excited to see what these cards will do to the 1440p gaming experience!