ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Man I was thinking about upgrading to a r9 280x but screw that! The gtx 970 looks awesome. Time to save up that money, lol.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

love the black and white of the longer one but not a big fan of the yellow. Its not really the look that matters for me though and it seems that all 900 series are great performers so far.

the carbon fiber shroud looks sweet

My rig.... cpu i7-920 , MB asus p6t se , RAM 8gigs , GPU evga 760 sc , Case antec 900, western digital 2x500 gigs hhd , PSU  antec 800w , Display syncmaster 2233rz , Cooling antec kulher h20 620 ,  keyboard / mouse / headset    G15 keyboard , g500 mouse , Razor megladon headset

I really like the look of the Omega card and those leds on the Extreme

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I think the design is pretty good i definitely like the carbon fiber finish and the lighting also i think the dual 8 pin connection suits the overclocking capabilities of this card 

Daryl Nelson

This pulsing red heart needs to be inserted into my living room rig (Death Angel) for all guests to see and be intimidated by.  Death Angel will greet and condemn all those who dare to enter the living room.

Thank Linus & Co. for the awesome show.  You're a daily watch in our household and I'm excited to see where you go with this idea.  Signing up for a monthly contribution now!

~sillydino

Damn! those cards look really good if you want an agressive looking build. 
and the power of a GTX-980 or 970... aaahh i'm sold with those cards.

-Tredok

0 chance for the giveaway, but I finally decided to become a user here, these reviews are awesome as always.

I'm really impressed by the efficency of the 900 serie cards. And these zotac cards look quite impressive. I would'nt say they're beautifull but they show they're up for some serious buisness!

My wife would love me forever if I got this card for her.

As of now, I have a one in about 7000 chance, provided these are all single posts, 

I do really like the look on the omega, so much that I might even sell the extreme to buy an omega, just for the looks.

Awesome looking card, if only it came in blue to match my build. . .

I prefer the triple fan cooler but would like to see fully custom led lighting.

I never knew Zotac made graphics cards :o
I wonder if you can plug them into their super mini PCs ;)
Pretty cool cards though, well built definitely

2600k@4.5GHz ~ H100 ~ Asus P8Z68V-pro gen3 ~ Kingston HyperX 16GB 1600 ~ Sapphire VaporX 7950 ~ Gigabyte DCU 5770 ~ Kingston 128GB HyperX ~ WD black 2TBx2 ~ WD red 4TB ~ Hauppauge HVR2200 ~ Asus BR drive ~ RAT7 ~ Unicomp model-M

The metal accents of the omega look rather nice imo, subtle but also flashy in the right environment

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

Great video... Hopefully I even end up with two of them in my new build =D

Fingers crossed! I'm rocking old, slow graphics (geforce go 6150 and ati mobility Radeon 5850).

I love the power efficiency :D and how well it performs with 4k

The Amp Extreme is aethetically a really awesome looking card. That Carbon fiber look really does look pretty sweet and their performance is pretty damn amazing! Really excited to see this giveaway too!

CPU: i7 7820X  |  Motherboard: Asus Prime X299 Deluxe |  GPUs: ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080  |  RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz  

Storage: 2 x Samsung 960 Evo NVMe (RAID 0)  |  2 x 4 TB Seagate Barracuda  |  PSUCorsair HX1000i

CoolingCorsair H115i Pro  |  5  x Corsair ML140 RGB Fans  

Case: Corsair Graphite 780T