ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

thie zotac 980 amp extreme is just amazing, the power efficiency is great and the processing power compared to the standard 980 is very good but the only problem is that it is very expensive. 

Look great and perform even better, thats what I like about them. Would be great to have one in a pc.

The speed and efficiency of the 900 series cards is just amazing

~Nz

I imagine the ZOTAC 980 is capable of a huge overclock too. I really want to know what components they put on the extra pcb. Is it power rails or ddr? Whatever it is, it's to spread out the major heat producers... I must know!

Loved the Led Illumination on the AMP! Extreme and the carbon fiber finish look. i think it really adds to the proposition value of the product!.

thx for this cool reviews Linus!

Never been too much into Nvidia before, but Zotac has made me rethink this way of... err, thinking =D

Omega sure looks sweet, dunno why orange stripes always makes things look like they mean business =D

I'll make it short. Zotac + custom PCB + custom cooler + USB "OC+" feature = AWESOME!

1 post member here :)

3 fan one looks slick. Shame it's plastic but hey Im not going to be feeling it whilst it's in my case... gimme.

Me wanty the cardy. NEED MOAR SPEED. Oh and i can give my 770 to a younger sibling who really needs an upgrade.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

Me Gusta! :D

Spoiler

CPU: R7 5800x -- Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X v2 -- RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Fury Renegade -- GPU: Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming OC -- Case: Fractal Design North Walnut/Black Mesh -- Storage: 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 4TB NM790 -- PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 Platinum 650w -- Displays: AOC AGON  AG352UCG, Dell Ultrasharp U2715H -- Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 -- Mouse: Corsair M65 -- Keyboard: Func KB 460 MX Blue -- Sound: Motu M2 -> THX 789 -> DT880 600Ω -- Mic: RØDE NT1-A

Spoiler

RIG 2: Intel i5-8400, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070S

Spoiler

I think "ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Extreme" Cooler looks pretty cool yet being less well designed then the Omega In (My Opinion)

I like the triple fan, and the lights, but what i love most is the energy efficiency

The carbon fibre + LEDs looks a little cheap, but the metal housing looks like a bit of a copy from ASUS's designs.

I love the look of this version of the 970. The new 900 series has such good power efficiency too.

Very cool GPUs. I love how graphics cards seem to get much better generation after generation. I also like the triple slot design of these cards as it does help with cooling and I'm unlikely to run 2 or 3 of these in a computer, so (hopefully) no clearance issues for me!

I think I like the Extreme version better.

Entering to win one, because why the heck not?