ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I've never seen a carbon fiber finish on a graphics card before. I really like the way it looks.

Damn that's one sweet looking card. Plastic is a little bit disappointing but whatever i'm not fondling my videocards all the time.

the desing of both cards is amazing they look so awesome to me 

Love Zotac, have had them since GTX 470, currently have a GTX 780, Love the reliability and would love to upgrade to a 980 :)

the design of the Extreme's cooler is very interesting. It hearkens back to the early 2000's, when acrylic cases and led fans were all the rage, it hints at that styling while staying modern and attractive. I like it.

Fractal Core 1000. Rosewill Capstone 450. EVGA P55 Micro. i5-750 @4.0 Ghz. Hyper 212+. EVGA GTX 670. 2x 4GB Corsair Vengance 1600. Corsair Force 120. Misc storage drives.

I love the aesthetics of both cards; they look amazing! To be honest I've never really considered Zotac products until now. 

Good luck everyone! HUGE thanks to Zotac for providing the card and Linus for holding the giveaway!

Cooler design on the Extreme version looks AWESOME!! Really liking the faux carbon fiber touch. Looking forward to 980 the giveaway!

The extreme looks awesome! I could really use some more power for my hopefully upcoming surround setup.

Thank you, both Zotac and LMG for making this giveaway possible. :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

I just bought a GTX 780 right before the 970s were released... Why must they flaunt their fancy new cards???

I like that it is extremely quiet!!!! LED on the side looks pretty sick too. 

Would love to see more OC'd 970s! I personally sorta dig the faux carbon fibre look although programmable RGB LEDs would've made it so much better. Maybe a special edition or something coming soon? Let's hope so. Can't wait to see how awesome the new Maxwell cards get with newer drivers :D

Cause of great design, power and efficiency. I am using an AMD build ca. 8 years. So i have decided to make my first build with new NVidia 900 Series and Intel CPU. 

I like how overbuild are the new GTX 900 series from Zotac :ph34r:

I really like the GTX 980 with its carbon fiber finish look with flashing LEDs compared to the GTX 970 especially with a windowed case.  It would be awesome to get the GTX 980!  

The extreme looks really cool and slick.  

I would very much like to win this giveaway.

I would love to get this card, but i never win at giveaways ;(

ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygBP7MtT3Ac

PPPPPPOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR