ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

That carbon fibre shround (although faux) still looks pretty sick, and in my opinion, looks better than the metallic one.  Gotta love that triple fan design too! Good job Zotac!

nice lighting effect from the extreme. now i really want 1!!!

I really like the 3 fans for good cooling to enhance the overclock possibilities. I also am a huge fan of the new 900 series power effieciency and performance/overclock abillities itself. I do also like the desgin, despite it being plastic. As for nvidia itself, i suppose it's better than AMD, i've only had AMD so far but it's really annoying me, drivers, performance, stutters.

That does look pretty cool although I'm not a big fan of the light pulse/breathing features on most LED enabled things. Dat aftermarket cooler doe. <3 

My old 6850 has been slowly dying over the past couple of months so a 980 would be a welcome sight!

I will win this contest! Afterwards I will stare at the card with my cat while playing with catnip and watching LinusCatTips at the same time surrounded with Noctua fans!

You heard me Linus? Nothing can stop me now, internet fame here I come!

Just kidding. I have a gigabyte gtx 970 windforce edition and it performs well! I really want a sample of Gtx 980 to compare it to my Gigabytes 970 in terms of noise because I never owned a Zotac card before I had Msi Lightning, DirectCUII which was reasonably quiet but never a Zotac. I haven't seen temperatures of 980 yet but Zotac will definitely be quieter than gigabyte one and carbon paint job is this a chop shop or something? Anyway Nvidia did well with 900s series with reasonable pricing and they are indeed cards that can stand against whatever AMD is coming out with! 

Also you need to start uploading stuff at your LinusCatTips channel. 

I like the red led. But can't say I've ever tried a zotac card. lol

I am in the process of building a new machine to replace my old i7 920 based machine.

since the birth of my son my budget for computers has been cut, I still enjoy gaming and like the games to look the best they can.

This tighter budget means i want the best bang for my pound and the amount of ower that the machine uses is also a big factor. I like how the GTX 980 gets better or the same frame rates as the current cards while using much less power.

Cheers

Matt

GTX 900 series is really sick. It's funny when you think, that not so long ago AMD was screaming with their 7000 series GHz edition cards and now these are going over 1.5 GHz. :o

Either way, both cards look beastly and probably a bit too beastly, to be honest, because 900 series is so effective, you don't really need such huge coolers, but, its always fun to have a beast under the hood, so, kudos to ZOTAC for making such insane looking cards. :)

EXTREME edition looks like it was brought here by aliens from another planet. :D

Is the Zotac AMP Extreme cooler comparable to to the Gigabyte G1 Gaming cooler?

Crossing my fingers!

900 series in general looks great, but dang zotac made those cards look beast.

Fired up for the OC software tbh plus I'm with you on the carbon fiber looking pretty solid.

(Do wish there was a blue LED option on the card but contest beggars can't be contest choosers)

Current Build

4770K --- GA-Z87X-OC --- EVGA 780 Ti Classified --- 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

Windows 8.1 + A comically crashing OS X 10.9

Great GPU, need one for myself. :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K 4.7Ghz all cores  |  MotherBoard: ASUS Z97-Pro WiFi AC  |  RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 4x8GB DDR3 1866Mhz  |  GPU: EVGA 970 FTW+

Case: Fractal Design Define R5  |   Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB; Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB; Seagate 2TB SSHD  |  PSU: Seasonic SS-760W XP2 Platinum

Display: Acer XB1 27" 165Hz IPS; Dell 24" U2414H IPS |  Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull   |   Keyboard: Logitech G710+  |  Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Laser

Sound: Logitech X-530 5.1 70W RMS

The new zotac graphics card looks like a freaking cool peace of computer hardware.....it is absolutely a masterpiece and suitable for every killer rigs...a great fan of this new 900 series of cards from the green team ....its like a lamborghini for a computer hardware and that carbon fibre with the yellow stripes (on the omega)  and the freakin L.E.D (on the extreme) make it look absolutely darn sexy ....waiting for the gtx 960 ..

post-149540-0-07107300-1413569486.jpg

post-149540-0-22596000-1413569488.jpg

Im in LOVE with the 970's! The Zotac cards are super temptig but the EVGA FTW looks way too sexy for me to pass up on. I plan on getting one as soon as Im comfortable dropping 370 AND they actually get some in stock somewhere...

Sexy 980 would be sick though!

Im a big fan of the power efficiency and the display port connections. I like the zotac shrouds.

I would like it because MOAR POWER!

seriously beast card there

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window