ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Powerful cards, buut...the AMP! Omega looks ugly...it's just my taste...anyway the look isn't that important for me ;) And I'm just sitting here trying to "enjoy" my GT540M :(

the extreme look even better then the omega, they both look cool though

I dont like how we get a powerful card and its ment to comsume less power then then companys like ZOTAC Waste there time trying to make it as powerful as the GTX 980 those who want REALLY powerful cards can get the GTX 980 and those (like me) that have the mear 500 watt PSU can get the GTX 970

Can you modify the colors of the 980, because you said it would change colors while idle and under-load. It would be nice to make idle a nice blue color and under-load a red color. Or just make it display 1 color for custom-rigs.

This video card is amazing:)) and what you do for your subscribers is very nice! you don't see such a giveaway every day!:))

Awesome review as always! I love the performance/price of the new gtx 970's and 980's, and really think they will help usher in an era of 4k gaming. Awesome looking, great performance, with power efficiency to boot! Everything you could want in a card.

Is it weird with all the RGB stuff coming out I was kinda hoping that the lights would be RGB and would make it easier to fit into any build?

never used a zotac card before. hope i win this and get a chance to give this gcard a try =D

These cards are amazing! A 980 would be absolutely awesome for me! =D

A triple slot cooler?  That might make system building quite interesting.

I think the 900 Series is pretty good. It has given me a lot more confidence in NVidia products. However, I think the ZOTAC card is fairly ugly and far too thick. I am a bit concerned about the brand too. I think there was a time when ZOTAC was a bit of the bad apple in the bunch. 

That being said, give it to me.

Regards

Spoiler

I guess out of the two I would go with the Omega. The extreme looks little too big and plastiky. 

The Zotac GTX 970 AMP Extreme looks awesome. I really like the design of the fans and its heatsinks.

Great card, but man these things are hard to find 

Might as well get another 770 and run them in SLI

Dayum that cooler on the 970 AMP! Extreme looks badass!

Visually one of the best looking 9XX GTX cards on the market imho.

By the way how did Luke like dem Germans?

Bloody awesome looking cooler on the AMP!

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

A GTX 970 & 980 with Extreme looks and Extreme performances! 

~Good luck everyone on the giveaway~

Awesome possum, fantastic and enthusiastic. Sums up how i feel about this card. it's so great the zelda tune comes up when one is open