All these devices are getting Android Lollipop

LarsReviews

Sony Mobile has announced that they will bring Android L aka Lollipop to all devices in the Z series, this includes the

• Xperia Z
  • Xperia ZL
  • Xperia ZR
  • Xperia Tablet Z
  • Xperia Z1
  • Xperia Z1S
  • Xperia Z Ultra
  • Xperia Z1 Compact
  • Xperia Z2
  • Xperia Z2 Tablet
  • Xperia Z3
  • Xperia Z3v
  • Xperia Z3 Compact
  • Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact

The first Device receiving the update will be the Google Play Edition of the Z Ultra. The other updates will follow in 2015, starting with the Z3 and Z2.

Samsung:

• Galaxy S4
  • Galaxy S5
  • Galaxy S5 Mini
  • Galaxy Note 3
  • Galaxy Note 4
  • Galaxy Alpha
  • Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
  • Galaxy NotePRO
  • Galaxy Tab S
  • Galaxy TabPRO
  • Galaxy Tab 4

HTC:

• HTC One (M7)
  • HTC One (M8)
  • HTC One max
  • HTC One mini

LG:

• G2
  • G3
  • G3 Mini
Thanks to @Probenja

Motorola phones:

- Moto x (2013 & 2014)

- Moto G (2013 & 2014)

- Moto G LTE

- Moto E

- Droid (Mini, Ultra, Maxx)

http://www.motorola-blog.blogspot.com/2014/10/nexus-6-from-google-and-motorola-more.html

Nvidia Devices:

- Tegra Note 7

- Shield Tablet

- Shield Portable

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/10/16/nvidia-teases-lollipop-for-shield-tablet-no-time-frame-set/

Nexus devices:

- Nexus 4

- Nexus 5

- Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013)

- Nexus 10

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/10/15/nexus-4-android-5-0-lollipop-release/

GPE Devices:

- Xperia Z ultra

- LG G Pad 8.3

- Samsung Galaxy S4

- HTC One (m7 & m8)

- Moto G

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/android-50-lollipop-release-date-schedule-what-devices-will-get-new-update-390164

Personal Comment: YES!!!!

Yes_Baby.jpg

Source Sony: A friend of mine who works at phone review place. 

Source for Samsung and others: http://www.androidpit.de/android-l-diese-smartphones-bekommen-das-update

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

They're so fucking expensive.

Really,an Z1 is just as expensive as a fucking LG G3 here.

What the hell?!?!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

What the hell?!?!

In Germany they have a similar Price as the G3. I got my Z2 on a contract, so in 24 months it will cost me 390 Euros in total. 

Your turn samsung the S4 better get it, or else.

I had a bad experience with Samsung Update, that is why I don't like them anymore. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

i love how much support L is getting from OEM's this is something that was barely present last year whit kitkat

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Just made a little update

no news on LG??? qq

fixed that. 

Im sure we wont see these updates for at least 4 month to the Samsung line lol. fml I should of bought a nexus

i love how much support L is getting from OEM's this is something that was barely present last year whit kitkat

Barely present?

Have any devices got KitKat anyway?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

@LarsReviews

KitKat was supposed to make a big deal about low-end phones with small amount of RAM,right?(~500MB right?)

Well...Samsung decided not to bring any update to my S3.Not because it's lifetime is over,but because "It doesn't have enough RAM".HOW THE HECK ARE 2GBs NOT ENOUGH!!Phones with 500MB of RAM are supposed to handle it and here Samsung says that 2GBs isn't enough...jeez.

Same thing happened to my old S Plus.They didn't bring ICS because it "didn't have enough RAM".

@LarsReviews

KitKat was supposed to make a big deal about low-end phones with small amount of RAM,right?(~500MB right?)

Well...Samsung decided not to bring any update to my S3.Not because it's lifetime is over,but because "It doesn't have enough RAM".HOW THE HECK ARE 2GBs NOT ENOUGH!!Phones with 500MB of RAM are supposed to handle it and here Samsung says that 2GBs isn't enough...jeez.

Same thing happened to my old S Plus.They didn't bring ICS because it "didn't have enough RAM".

Why don't you get CM? They even have a installer, that my mom could use. http://beta.download.cyanogenmod.org/install

What the hell?!?!

nexus 5?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

nexus 5?

No stereo speakers, no sd card option, smaller battery, camera?

Sony wins :D

No stereo speakers, no sd card option, smaller battery, camera?

Sony wins :D

yeah but its like 350$ with long term update support

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Sweet! My S4 made the cut! I am interested to give lollipop a try.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

That's too many phones, seriously.

do you think it was fun typing the list :D

Copy/paste exists. :P

yeah, but that formated weird and I could not really remove the format with the erase button. 

Your turn samsung the S4 better get it, or else.

"Update the S4, or the bunny gets it"

Good to know HTC aren't dropping the M8 yet. However I'm a bit sad that the One X and One X+ aren't in the list. Those should be powerful enough.

I have the note 3 and ill have lollipop probably before samsung releases it thanks to Cyanogen.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

"Update the S4, or the bunny gets it"

Good to know HTC aren't dropping the M8 yet. However I'm a bit sad that the One X and One X+ aren't in the list. Those should be powerful enough.

That is not sure yet, so I didn't post it. There is still a chance.

I guess I'll be stuck with 4.1.2 then (Using Galaxy S2. Not upgrading anytime soon, as I switched from XCover 2 to S2 due to Samsung purposely handicapping it by not allowing USB connection with a PC, and by not allowing to install apps on an external SD card).

Maybe I should try out CyanogenMod someday...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.