LTT forums... are they even interesting anymore? (Leaving, or considering it)

Shd0w2

I don't mean to make a big deal of everything, and all the people leaving, including me isn't making the forum better, but, I've found that the forum has been dwindling down in interest for me, and I'm not really enjoying it that much.

So, I guess this means I'm gonna lurk every  so often. Maybe make some posts, not sure.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Varies from day to day. Sometimes there's nothing interesting and sometimes there is.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

join us...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I don't mean to make a big deal of everything, and all the people leaving, including me isn't making the forum better, but, I've found that the forum has been dwindling down in interest for me, and I'm not really enjoying it that much.

So, I guess this means I'm gonna lurk every  so often. Maybe make some posts, not sure.

i would stay because of the fact that it is weak right now i would wait for it to rebound

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Varies from day to day. Sometimes there's nothing interesting and sometimes there is.

This is true, but, my love to help others, and interest in doing it, has kind of changed for the worse, I still enjoy it, I just can't really have that much happiness in it anymore.

i would stay because of the fact that it is weak right now i would wait for it to rebound

That's why I think I'm gonna lurk for a bit :/

This is true, but, my love to help others, and interest in doing it, has kind of changed for the worse, I still enjoy it, I just can't really have that much happiness in it anymore.

That's why I think I'm gonna lurk for a bit :/

good idea  its a transition the older guys are handing it off to the younglings who are workin hard to fill their places

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I think its the end of summer bringing everyone down. I'm really busy myself but I still spend time on here every day...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

ehh, its died down in fun a lot since the cool crew left, now the new cool crew arises so i would say just give it some time.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

This forum is going to shits, I am going to stay here until the ship sinks.

Sinking-Ship.jpg

*Salute*

good idea  its a transition the older guys are handing it off to the younglings who are workin hard to fill their places

They may be working hard, but it doesn't seem to be hard enough sometimes.

ehh, its died down in fun a lot since the cool crew left, now the new cool crew arises so i would say just give it some time.

"Cool" Crew? being who? I think I remember them, but I don't want to make an uneducated guess.

I think its the end of summer bringing everyone down. I'm really busy myself but I still spend time on here every day...

I've been playing more games recently, and I noticed, I enjoy doing stuff for myself more now ,than helping others, which used to be the opposite, I used to love to help others, and barely played games.

Why do people make attention seeking threads to say they're leaving? If you're going to leave, just leave, no need to make a drama about it. No one cares.

Some people do care, you might not since you'd never knew these people.

Not sure what mood you're feeling, but your interest will change based on your mood. See how you feel tomorrow.

There's instances when I'm tired and nothing on here interests me (zero interest in gaming as well), and that's when I have to tell myself it's because I'm tired, and with a good night's sleep that will change.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

You're still lurking....

nope just got on because i'm waiting for a teacher to get to class only reason i was responding to PM's was because trainer wanted me to 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Why do people make attention seeking threads to say they're leaving? If you're going to leave, just leave, no need to make a drama about it. No one cares.

Watch the dickery. Nobody respects a dick here.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I know where you're getting from, I specifically noted that myself, and others, arent making the forum better by posting this, but I still think it's important to have a discussion. Would you rather have your wife/husband just leave you, or have them talk to you first?

well if it helps i have been able to learn a lot from folks here and i would hate to see the knowledge base suffer just because a few really intelligent folks got bored. maybe its time for another amd/nvidia debate or maybe amd/intel

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

61006d1249522406-are-you-tired-of-ridicu

I don't get why people bother with posts about leaving, asking why, or saying that the forums are dying etc.

If you want to leave, then do one. Don't go whinging about it or do a big "i'm leaving because LTT is poo now as everyone else is leaving" and following suit. You'll most likely end up making a new account and come back under a different guise anyhow.

This forum is primarily meant to be for tech talk, but also other discussion, for the kind of people that either seek help/information, or wish to share their own knowledge. Usually both. This forum was not created to keep you entertained all day long, go get a job or even a hobby rather than lurking here and moaning about it being bad, or people leaving.

I came here simply because i enjoyed Linus's vids, but never got around to visiting his site. Now i visit it everyday, posting when i feel like it, or deem it necessary to do so.

I'm gonna step up and be the arsehole and put it this way: if you wanna leave, then do so.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

"Cool" Crew? being who? I think I remember them, but I don't want to make an uneducated guess.

I've been playing more games recently, and I noticed, I enjoy doing stuff for myself more now ,than helping others, which used to be the opposite, I used to love to help others, and barely played games.

the head honchos. i wish i had the link to the post that isted those who left but i cba to find it atm, walking dead is starting in two minutes!

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

nope just got on because i'm waiting for a teacher to get to class only reason i was responding to PM's was because trainer wanted me to 

I forgot you lived in Australia, was it? lol, when you first talked about class, I was like "Dafaq? Is he going to night school? it's like 7pm here"

I forgot you lived in Australia, was it? lol, when you first talked about class, I was like "Dafaq? Is he going to night school? it's like 7pm here"

12pm here 

Specs