I think I just had the best burger of my entire life

Sammael

It was at smash burger...

I've been there before and what I had then tasted nothing like this.

It was a mushroom/swiss truffle burger, and when I tasted this thing... omfg.  The meat was perfect, almost like they made ground beef from the filet minon portion of the cow, and only selected cows that were genetically bred to taste better.  The mushrooms and cheese had almost a garlic taste to it and it was #$%^ing glorious.

Every one of you on this earth, who has not had that burger, has a gaping hole inside your souls, incomplete human beings that you are, you will wander the earth long after death never knowing what a perfect burger tastes like.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

darn it, there are two in michigan. Next time I am there I will try one. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

It was at smash burger...

I've been there before and what I had then tasted nothing like this.

It was a mushroom/swiss truffle burger, and when I tasted this thing... omfg.  The meat was perfect, almost like they made ground beef from the filet minon portion of the cow, and only selected cows that were genetically bred to taste better.  The mushrooms and cheese and almost a garlic taste to it and it was #$%^ing glorious.

Every one of you on this earth, who has not had that burger, have a gaping hole inside your souls, incomplete human beings that you are, you will wander the earth long after death never knowing what a perfect burger tastes like.

I'm not really fond of american burgers... I like our Pljeskavica more :P

smash burger is really good. Damn, now im hungry

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Stop making me hungry. I'm already drooling... All over my keyboard.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

They're great when I'm lazy. Too bad none are around here. :(

There's one on Bliss! :o I may take a drive there later.

Eww, mushrooms

GTFO.

Every one of you on this earth, who has not had that burger, have a gaping hole inside your souls, incomplete human beings that you are, you will wander the earth long after death never knowing what a perfect burger tastes like.

You know. I recently saw a guy trying to hit on a girl with a very similar attitude.. It was the single most cringeworthy thing i've ever seen.

On topic.

I prefer my home cooked burgers. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Heart Attack grill in Las Vegas, nuff said

Dude, the quadruple burger is what makes me stay away from that place. People have actually died eating that stuff.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Dude, the quadruple burger is what makes me stay away from that place. People have actually died eating that stuff.

Even one of the "normal" burgers is insane

Even one of the "normal" burgers is insane

Dude, i wonder what the FDA had to say...Or whoever manages restaurants.

You know. I recently saw a guy trying to hit on a girl with a very similar attitude.. It was the single most cringeworthy thing i've ever seen.

On topic.

I prefer my home cooked burgers. 

Wanna make me some? It's 1 am and I'm hungry. No good places will bring me some at 1 am. I'll end up going to McDonalds if you don't make me some burges. Please? 

That's why it's called Heart Attack duh. :P 

I was debating whether or not I should make a sandwich considering it's 2:30 AM and I see a food related thread, I just gotta eat now.  OP, you are making me fat you bastard.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I was debating whether or not I should make a sandwich considering it's 2:30 AM and I see a food related thread, I just gotta eat now.  OP, you are making me fat you bastard.

My standard assumption is that every one of you looks like this:

fat_cartman-11118.jpg

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Wanna make me some? It's 1 am and I'm hungry. No good places will bring me some at 1 am. I'll end up going to McDonalds if you don't make me some burges. Please? 

That's why it's called Heart Attack duh. :P

I'd have to go to the store. Get all the ingredients. Get into my car. Drive and go by car ferry to kiel. And then drive all the way to cologne.. And i would've eaten the burger before i left my apartment. Which would've made the trip completely pointless xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My standard assumption is that every one of you looks like this:

fat_cartman-11118.jpg

NO, I do not look like that!  I wear glasses...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I miss In n Out :(

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |