Does anyone Cosplay or like to watch Cosplayers!

The Gaige

I been wanting to cosplay for a long time now but I don't have the $$ & there is no cons where I live so watch Cosplay on YouTube & dream!

BTW, if you do Cosplay please share your pics & videos here! 

Be Gordon Freeman

EASIEST COSPLAY NA!

Because he had a hard drive.

I only watch 1 person who cosplays on YouTube and that was deadpool

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

I'd love to cosplay. One as a Stormtrooper. 

And secretly fursuit. Because whyyyyyyyyyyyyy not? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'd love to try it out.. But im like adam savage.. Every detail must be spot on.

And im only good with metal + i think sewing machines are scary as f**k

Maybe i could make some plate armor but that's probably about it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

--snip--

All hail queen of the internet.

OH MY GOD!

Is that.. Is that a konami medal!? 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

MZCmYXC.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Medals? There are medals?

Hey I want you guys to tell me how many times these kids pass the basketball to each other.

Because he had a hard drive.

I really want to go to a comic con (San Diego if I got the chance) at some point and try out cosplaying, I'd probably make my own iron man costume if I gave it a go.

And of course, I've seen Jessica Nigri cosplaying (Instagram is pretty useful for that) but I've seen a few clips of Adam Savage making his costumes in tested.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

(Not me)

snip

Chef_Excellence_by_YounisAMAX.png

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

iron-man-cosplay-564x600.jpg

I'd like to think I'm one of the best out there. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Keep posting guys... I might be required to cosplay for a university event before Christmas...

I'd like to cosplay myself but I need the funds for PC parts, model kits, and figma...

Edit: I do take photos of cosplayers if that counts as something... I can't get to my albums right now but some of the photos didn't come out that well since I was using a film SLR for the firs few events... lolis

Personally, I find it fun, and do enjoy looking at them, but I simply do not have the cash or the time to at this moment, and my father finds it childish.

I did a cosplay of Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians once, it actually went really well and I was happy with it, but it took a lot of time that I'm not willing to spend again on another cosplay anytime soon

"Rawr XD"

-snip-

All hail queen of the internet.

She is so hot. Damn. 

I like cosplays, nothing like hot girls dressing slutty.

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

Mouse -Theron  Sound - HyperX Cloud

I'd love to cosplay. One as a Stormtrooper. 

And secretly fursuit. Because whyyyyyyyyyyyyy not? 

Actually that's ok although I don't understand why (not)?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I'd like to cosplay myself but I need the funds for PC parts, model kits, and figma...

Kill two birds with one stone and become a motherboard. Or a GPU.

OT: I miiiiight try it in a year or so.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

No. I find cosplay to be weird. Because basically 90% of all cosplayers are trying to wear clothes that would only really work in the fantasy environment it comes out of, it just looks silly in real life.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

When cosplaying is done right, it looks damn good. I personally don't have much interest in cosplaying (and certainly not enough money to even visit some events), but my disguise outfit (the one I use when going outdoors in case there's too many bullying teenagers on the streets to just walk past them) does somewhat resemble that of Aiden Pearce's outfit (plain black cap, stealth scarf, and a cheap dark brown leather trench coat that only somewhat resembles of what Aiden wears). So if it could be called anything, then maybe a "poor man's cosplay" would be a fitting name. As far as my use of it as a disguise goes... At least this village's youth hasn't identified me while wearing it, so I guess it works.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

If the costume is well done and the players body type resembles the source figure then I find it can be impressive. On the other hand when a 45 year old bald fat dude with hairy legs does his impression of Sailor Moon that's a different story.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

MZCmYXC.jpg

The trauma being done to this animal i unreal but man oh man is it funny.

I don't cosplay nor would i ever but watching footage from mediocrefilms2 and kassemG is entertaining.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.