How to be less paranoid?

RevoltTrain

Thieves and the paranormal mostly.

Best thing to do is be vigilant. People mock and belittle "paranoia" but most of the time "paranoia" is actually a natural response to what could possibly be a danger. The best thing you can do is be proactive. If you are worried about thieves, secure your house, lights outside, extra locks, etc. Do what you can to make yourself feel safer and build confidence in that safety. Take home defense and self defense lessons if you can, a lot of stuff like that you can learn on the internet.

Paranoia is different from being reasonably concerned or cautious. Paranoia is "that blacked out van must be following me...." rather than "I live in an unsafe neighborhood and am worried about thieves.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Explore every corner of your house, sit on the floor everywhere, you'll get to know the place from sides you never knew.

It's like going to school the first day, after a week you get to know every classroom and you'll feel at home.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

snip

I would like to also add that putting a confederate flag in front of your door scares away any theif because 9/10 there is a gun in the house

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

what are you paranoid about? getting caught in a neighborhood gang war?, getting raped?, getting robed,? peeping tom ?

edit: change locks and have silver and garlic around the house. 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Don't worry your balls will drop one day.

Have your gf slap you hard three times each morning.

I would like to also add that putting a confederate flag in front of your door scares away any theif because 9/10 there is a gun in the house

Not really, it also attracts the social justice warriors. The safest approach is stealth. Never have expensive stuff visible, keep the shades drawn, doors locked, etc. Low profile is the safest way.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This, basically

stop smoking weed

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

What exactly are you scared of?

Being robbed and the paranormal for the most part.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Being robbed and the paranormal for the most part.

Ahh yes the paranormal, I believe in that stuff, mainly because my home and 2 of my relatives houses are haunted, the shit I've witnessed is terrifying but you learn to deal with it :)

If you haven't experienced anything weird then I wouldn't worry, stuff like banging sounds in the middle of the night and hearing people talk. I'd honestly be more afraid of an intruder like you said.

Just keep thinking that someone is going to break in, works like a charm

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8